The forums have been updated to IPS Community Version 4.2.2 - We're still working on improving the theme for everyone to enjoy so please hang tight. We will also hopefully have new features soon to share with you all.

Welcome to The Lord Of The Craft

We're currently the #1 Minecraft Roleplaying Server, fitted with custom plugins, a unique crafting system, custom character cards and an incredibly active and passionate community; We're serious about Roleplay and we're always eager for new faces!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Wrynn

The Removal of the Antagonist

113 posts in this topic

Removal of Antagonist

Hey everyone, from the title of this post I feel that you already know what I’m going to be talking about. Since we started this event-line and also due to recent events we’ve been getting a large amount of feedback concerning the antagonist and how it was being played out. A large amount of you didn’t like the event-line, and you shared your feedback with us concerning your feelings about the event.

Simply put, we’re going to be removing the antagonist as it hasn’t played out as well as it was expected too. Over the next few months we’ll be taking some feedback on the events that happened when we are all able to look back on it in hindsight; these posts will focus on what you guys specifically thought went wrong and what went right within the events and the event-line itself.

People didn't like it because you die exactly what they didn't want, a kill all mortals Aenguedaemon that was used before.

Didn't think you'd go and stop the whole event but in a sense I can agree with this choice.

I appreciate this

Essentially, do you remember that poll on antagonists a while back? It was pretty wholly against more aengudaemonic antagonists, instead voting in favor of the world itself acting against the players. So what did the event team proceed to do? Start doing aengudaemon antagonist eventline...

Does this mean everything is voided?

Asking for the broader audience. How is the removal being implemented? Anything being voided?

Give me a few weeks and access to the 4 LMs you kicked, and I'll have you a top quality antagonist

3 minutes ago, Gladuos said:

Essentially, do you remember that poll on antagonists a while back? It was pretty wholly against more aengudaemonic antagonists, instead voting in favor of the world itself acting against the players. So what did the event team proceed to do? Start doing aengudaemon antagonist eventline...

Hrm.