The Dark Brotherhood-Recruiting again-My bio

Lawrence Berell

Ingame name: Aquilus

Minecraft name: starkiller2010

Why you want to join: I love Assassin's Creed (I know EVERYTHING about it) and I was looking for an assassin's guild. Looks like I found one. :D

Short bio of an experience where you was in pain: I have been an outcast to the human society. I was looking for jobs everywhere, but nobody would hire me. As a child I have been tortured by a group of Orcs and since then I where my dark robes and mask for them not to recognize and for me to get my revenge assassin style.

Species: Human (Ranger).

Grudge? Could I please keep my assassin robes? My Skin: http://i53.tinypic.com/bgr5t1.jpg

Ingame name: Aquilus

Minecraft name: starkiller2010

Why you want to join: I love Assassin's Creed (I know EVERYTHING about it) and I was looking for an assassin's guild. Looks like I found one. :)

Short bio of an experience where you was in pain: I have been an outcast to the human society. I was looking for jobs everywhere, but nobody would hire me. As a child I have been tortured by a group of Orcs and since then I where my dark robes and mask for them not to recognize and for me to get my revenge assassin style.

Species: Human (Ranger).

Grudge? Could I please keep my assassin robes? My Skin: http://i53.tinypic.com/bgr5t1.jpg

wwait for a moment.

Ingame name:Azgoth

Minecraft name:Doomguardian

Why you want to join:I wish to lurk in the shadows and kill unguarded foes

Short bio of an experience where you was in pain:As a child i was shunned by everyone for my parents were outlaws and left me alone, i was picked on my whole life. Now i believe this is my time to wreak revenge on those defenseless fools

Species:Human

Grudge?I only hold grudges of the ones in my home town town Al'Khazar

Ingame name:Jus'ptan

Minecraft name: Jpenguin

Why you want to join: I have been angered by the world, and wish to get the honor of an assassin.

Short bio of an experience where you was in pain: I was betrayed by the elven council, Waiting at the walls for more than a month. I said 'I think we are safe.' And then shiftnative said back, 'If you dont want to protect laurelin, you can say goodbye to being a holmes. So I left the city and my badge.

Species:Elf

Grudge? I have a grudge on an undead worshipping elf, Named Val_The_Ruthless.

Ingame name:Paunch

Minecraft name:Go_Go_digger

Why you want to join: My character is in just the right motivation to be part of such a prosperous organization.

Short bio of an experience where you was in pain: Was found and enslaved after escaping death from a collapsed mine. worked as a smithy during his enslavement. tortured for imperfect quality,horrible work conditions and his face was burned badly during an accident. escaped during a slave revolt. Now is trying to have a new start. money and valubles brings me serenity.

Species:ORC

Grudge? Humans enslaved me,society is disgusted by my appearance. mostly humans. a little bit for others.

Ingame name: Harvest_Initiate_Achilles

Minecraft name:covcath

Why you want to join: I have been looking for an alliance, society, brotherhood, etc. that fits me and my skills. I have been an Oren Guard and now a Harvest Initiate , but neither of them satisfied me. I enjoy action as i am a skilled swordsman and i will gladly risk my life to take down an enemy or protected a friend.

Short bio of an experience where you was in pain: I was entering the Guild of the Soldiers Alliance when one of the other annotates revealed himself as an undead spy. He took arms and wounded me and the leader greatly. I have also been attacked by an evil bandit who threatened to kill me if not paid. I do not comply with evil demands such as this so i fought him to the death and killed him, but i was greatly wounded.

Species: I am a great warrior elf.

Grudge: I will kill any bandit or undead follower that steps in my path.

Ingame name: Harvest_Initiate_Achilles

Minecraft name:covcath

Why you want to join: I have been looking for an alliance, society, brotherhood, etc. that fits me and my skills. I have been an Oren Guard and now a Harvest Initiate , but neither of them satisfied me. I enjoy action as i am a skilled swordsman and i will gladly risk my life to take down an enemy or protected a friend.

Short bio of an experience where you was in pain: I was entering the Guild of the Soldiers Alliance when one of the other annotates revealed himself as an undead spy. He took arms and wounded me and the leader greatly. I have also been attacked by an evil bandit who threatened to kill me if not paid. I do not comply with evil demands such as this so i fought him to the death and killed him, but i was greatly wounded.

Species: I am a great warrior elf.

Grudge: I will kill any bandit or undead follower that steps in my path.

Harvest... I shall wait judgment on this... you will be useful...

are we gonna have a meeting or receive contracts or something. also do we have a guild house

Ingame name: Marcus Darkwelder

Minecraft name: chaosbandit

Why you want to join: I believe evil is the only way to go on a path of good and evil. I think I would do good in the ministry of evil. I listen to instructions well and would do as the master commands.

Short bio of an experience where you was in pain: When I was a young boy, the Oren Guard took away my mother. Then when I was about 20 they took away my son for treason.

Species: Human

Grudge: I will slay all who stand in my way. (other than the brotherhood)

Ingame name: Marcus Darkwelder

Minecraft name: chaosbandit

Why you want to join: I believe evil is the only way to go on a path of good and evil. I think I would do good in the ministry of evil. I listen to instructions well and would do as the master commands.

Short bio of an experience where you was in pain: When I was a young boy, the Oren Guard took away my mother. Then when I was about 20 they took away my son for treason.

Species: Human

Grudge?

They're not recruiting at the moment.