GM Veterans Club

blago

Name of the club: GM Veterans

What type of club is it? Private

What is the theme of this club? Group.

Why should this club be created? What is the purpose of this club? Does it add something not already fulfilled by an existing club?: This club should be created because I believe all Veterans demand their haven from the current soldiers of the team. This would create a safe space for the traumatized, changed victims of the team. All of this is something that is obviously not already provided by an existing club.

Who will moderate this club?: Me.

Do you understand that failure to moderate your own club to their respective rules can result in FM interventions?: I guess so.

Are there any exemptions to the rules that you would like, if so why? (N/A if open club or none needed.): All of them - Though I can settle with none.

Where we can all share our PTSD and experiences we shared during nervous breakdowns. +1

im home

Yea, as long as theres no carpets

I support this, we all need a place to talk out our feelings and begin the healing process of becoming whole again.

I didn't ******* shoot enough of your fuckin blueys, keep popping up everywhere

Read this and at first was a little excited to think of talking to old veteran GM's, then I realized the newer Game Moderators will be involved not just the Global Moderators, then I began feeling sick from the thought of talking to some of the new ones...

remove this, all of us should move on with our lives and never think back to this horrific place lmao

On 9/21/2018 at 7:31 AM, Harrison said:

remove this, all of us should move on with our lives and never think back to this horrific place lmao

If I ever forgot about you I wouldn't know what love is

I want you to show me