Sign in to follow this  
Fawb

A Medical Emergency (Imperial Prince)

Posted (edited)

t_rVLf05UvzVcd5lqk99x6bX9tzeU1hUQK2cW-CzccCmSsyKe4nmNwrU14KL-tWaPV3LBzKWJJfRaWe2gcwQbKBgrLfs0btuJPnbm0IkNeZxBKHU9VLSrmqevswTFTyUoIzaXRh8

HEALTH WARNING; AN IMPERIAL PRINCE.

“A medical mystery ensued with lumps and bumps below the waist” -Dr Fingers

[!] A painting is attached to the document of the Imperial Prince, Marton Horen from two different angles.

vrisCuWfWMKO4ZxfLE2mgjiF6ONZ4eROY2747IWur6-K6kSQsDjGqFzAzoRB10qohbHI6JsNS0Rrlcnu-3n2i0s3h52G4BNp0w2rYr0_A1L8end_AUil91j1mi8GhmPkP-tYrcBBtzvWNDRFTTMnEnzl3gQkVNzshqVCB1Bl7hoPGsL2Y8X5vt_E1nVUGREe9UhBbgF34p3DA0h_280xX6Q7QGDCote36SLRO6ZqAibbr8l58XoI3C3vrxJYGn2toaOUmnUkdhYej47_

We advise all citizens of the Empire to avoid this man under all circumstances. Until the First Imperial Medic Company, is able to complete further tests and heal him of his illnesses - along with the concubine which gave him this foul disease - he is a risk to everyone. Should you receive this illness then you must report immediately to the Dr Fingers in the Palace Medical Room.

Here is an excerpt from Dr Fingers Himself, a leading expert on his field:

“Following an intense examination following a series of reports, I have never seen something so grotesque on such a vile human being. Clearly he has no care towards his hygiene or his precautionary measures when sleeping with all the unkept-women of Helena. I have not identified the cause of this disease but I expect it has been contracted from intercourse with a farfolk woman, or perhaps even someone much closer to him. I urge anyone that has had such experiences with this putrid man to see me at once to partake in an extensive full bodily examination.”

As a final note, we request that Octavia Horen shall report to the Imperial Palace to be placed in quarantine while she is medically examined due to her perceived closeness with the disease-wrought prince. Aid shall be given. Furthermore Dili is a snake.

IN NOMINE DEI

DOCTOR, Fiddly Fingers of the House of Rat, Serving physician of the throne,

leading medical expert and chief bodily examiner of the Empire.

HIS IMPERIAL HIGHNESS, Tiberius of the House of Horen, Prince of the Imperium Septimus, Siegemaster and helper to Fiddly Fingers.

Edited by Fawb

"Oh no. I saw him the other Elven day." The Maheral exclaimed, running off towards the Haelun'or clinic.

“It’s likely herpes.” a man would say to himself, as he looked over some books. 

“Ay dios mio!” He screams in some foreign language.

Amelia kicks him out of the Palace. 

Demetrio says, “Dios mio!”

Maria feigns her surprise.

Does he have herpes” says kenswey

Uppori Haviryn reads the missive, placing a hand on her cheek. “Oh dear, it seems I must stay indoors for a while...” She sighs. “Good thing all I have been doing is writing reports and drafts for novels.” She laughed nervously.

tenor.gif

Thorvn is shocked and appalled. 

Posted (edited)

“The man with the swiggly fingers comes to the AIDs- ****, I mean aid again!” Comments an elf.

https://www.lordofthecraft.net/forums/topic/177951-guy-with-swiggly-fingers/

Edited by ChaseusBelli

Posted (edited)

ETngwnX.png

“I cannot believe this,” utters the estranged Ilya Ivanovich. He was not happy to hear this plight had befallen his distant relative.

Edited by excitedly