A Union Between Vyronov and Barclay

Wolfey34

[!] Letters of fresh parchment sealed with the crest of House Vyronov would arrive across to each head of the noble houses in the Kingdom of Hanseti-Ruska by a messenger bearing a most noble uniform while fliers were tacked to the notice board in the square for all to see. 

A UNION BETWEEN VYRONOV & BARCLAY

jwCqemnIJGKRib-jNdBzsxHTNp7vM5jSp9bNn6tKC5DAcyM3lJbSfxcNbqcr2Oxt4Ui2tG9ROH95n0gzQ2KvVnt8aAHvBEaYGBSJKUdoacjztZO8sBsr0_U6Q8rKscG2VgXaQc4V         NUYc_RLVq04ByXQazmJARhXEX0GyqPvfsKpm1P3mn3Y4fWvd94bwOkWlkEBRBpKIgfnKT7OfGS6dpKkeJtJ1o8r-ryBdBDo-eQZMc430XTrOHdmhUazVyRS1dOxxMMfzPeqQ-ulJ

370 of Vzmey and Hyff

It is with great pleasure that the houses of Vyronov and Barclay officially announce a long anticipated union between her Ladyship Marie Barclay and his Lordship, Stefan B. Vyronov, Baron of Astfield. The ceremony will take place in the Basilica of Saint Henrik conducted by KML Alfred Patriarch Jorenus. 

Following the ceremony, a reception will be held at the Barony of Astfield, the future home of the newlyweds. Food and drink will be provided and the guests will be welcomed to join in merriment with music and dancing. We anticipate your arrival on the most joyous day! 

Special Invitations Listed Below

His Royal Majesty, Heinrik of House Barbanov and his esteemed pedigree

His Grace, Friedrich of House Barclay and his esteemed pedigree

His Grace, Ruslan of House Baruch Baruch and his esteemed pedigree

The Most Honorable, Fiske of House Vanir and his esteemed pedigree

The Most Honorable, Maric of House Ruthern and his esteemed pedigree

The Right Honorable, Kazimar of House Ludovar and his esteemed pedigree 

The Honorable, Aldrik of House Amador and his esteemed pedigree

The Honorable, Janb of House Kortrevich and his esteemed pedigree

Laurir Tarathiel of house Asul'onn and her esteemed pedigree

The Aevaris Household 

Imperial Practitioner-General Doctor Mayan Avern

All Haeseni Subjects and Allies of the Iron Accord

Signed, 

His Lordship, Stefan B. Vyronov Baron of Astfield

Her Ladyship, Marie Barclay

[[OOC: Friday April 30th @4:00 pm EST/ 9:00 pm GMT]]

Katerina Ceciliya grinned upon hearing which date the wedding was to be.

"Finally, took vy two long enough." she laughed

"Food and drink I don't have to pay for? Hell yea I'll come," commented Aldrik!

"Oh, I cannot wait for use to be related my Friend" Archimandrite Vladrick would exclaim to the Patriarch as they both get ready for the wedding @rep2k

Patriarch Alfred offers a few nods to Archimandrite Vladrick, saying in jest "Marriage is a wonderful invention: then again, so is the carrion black."

Adele grinned at this, "Now time to make the flower crowns!"

Brandt Barclay smiles and chuckles from the seven skies "Nein uncle wir won't court" he mimicked his niece from when she and her to-be husband were young still and the man went about his playful teases. "Shame ich couldn't make it" he continued before going back to the man who was teaching him all the unpatched duplication glitches

Luisa Klaire, the mother of the Bride, gently shook her husband awake from his napping on the lounge beside her after the letter is brought to her.

"At last... now what to get them as a wedding gift...?"

The old retired Stefan Vyronov nods upon reading the announcement.
"About time my grandson marries or else he'd be old and no heir for the family. Shame I won't be able to make it but your sister will represent my presence that I am sure of."

Igor prepares his clean and supreme white sash for the wedding as he also shines a suit of armor for some odd reason... Later on, he prepares a nice letter for the soon-to-be newly weds

Ser Ruben, the father of the bride, groggily grumbles awake at Luisa's gentle shaking. After a moment or two of composing himself and placing his glasses back onto the bridge of his nose, he'd begin reading the letter in his wife's hand. As he finished reading the letter his scarred, aged face grew into a warm smile as he looked to his wife to answer her question. "How about a bear cub? Or perhaps a nice little living doll to help them out?"