Lord of The Craft

DahStalker

Okay so. This has been debated since 2011. Who is the Lord of the Craft? This is your time to shine and campaign yourself boys. Either nominate yourself or nominate someone else and why. gl hf. 

Legoface123

The real question is: Who is the Lady of the Craft?

sandk1ng, nothing more needs to be said

@Milenkhov Milenkhov aka Milengod, also known as the King of the Craft. Lord is a lesser title befitting a lesser person. Put on your crown, King Milengod.

Meanking aka Grand King Thorin Grandaxe is the true Lord of the Craft, at least he was for some time. Effectively becoming the underdog world hegemon of Anthos, vassalizing all the human kingdoms, and by extension Malinor. Can't remember what the orcs were doing at the time though.

I think characters who redefine history forever are Lords of the Craft. Characters that define their culture, create forever lasting traditions. Under that basis, I nominate for the dwarves Thorik Grandaxe(made name Grand Kingdom, although not all of its systems. major player in writing brathmordakin tho), Thorin Grandaxe(father of the Grand Kingdom and Urguan's biggest empire), Valen Grandaxe(father of dwarven lore), and then Kerwyr and Zahrer together, as the whole ulrah/arcadian rivalry was like a major source of dwarven political RP and chaos for a long time.

I'm not super familiar with other nations lores to pin point it, but very likely Mog's characters who all were very influential in their respective cultures could be nominated.

On this blessed day...

we are ALL lords of the craft...

close tie between @Cracker and @Milenkhov tbh

It's always who is Lord of the Craft, what is Lord of the Craft. But never...How is Lord of the Craft? 

I dunno about lord, but @ArizonaRanger is the Clown of the Craft