★ The White Ravens ★

Dat Burkester

For Everybody: I left a sign in the keep that says /tell Salamandra, its actually /tell XBLxSNAZZLEZ. I'll change it soon, but just letting you know

OK ogedi so tuk (an ex raven) has started a new guild.

he said to me that he would want an alliance with us.

i would like to talk to you about that (if he has contacted you yet) in person.

Ogedi pleas Pm I have someone who would possibly like protection of our guild (hiring some guards)

I'm looking to improve some of my existing Spectre forts, namely Spectris and Skybreak, and perhaps working on the beginning of a Verge mining and farming center; Starfold. If any Ravens who support me wish to donate materials or tools to assist me, I will greatly appreciate it. I will also accept manual labor on Skybreak and Starfold. ((If you are unclear as to what spectres are, just PM me)). Also, I ask if my official ranking within the Ravens is still a deputy, or has it changed after recent events?

- Spectre Relgard

I would just like to thank all of the white ravens. because with out all of You this guild would have failed. So

*THANK YOU ALL*

-Adviser Striker

I'd also like to thank the members, current and previous members, thank you for the memories and I miss you all. Look forward to many more times shared!

And yes ur still a deputy!