It's about that time... (AMA)

Mewliet

In honor of the 10 year anniversary, and because I've been putting it off for so long, I thought it'd be cool to do my very first AMA. I've been on the server for about three and a half years now, and during those years I've met a lot of really cool people. It's because of these people that I've had (for the most part) an enjoyable experience on the server. So thanks to you guys <3 
so uh yeah... ask away I guess!

3 minutes ago, Youngie5500 said:

How did Wales lose 4-0? 

I don't watch football, but I'm assuming because the other team was just simply better

Whatchu been up to anyway, I still want my falafels -_-

35 minutes ago, Mewliet said:

I don't watch football, but I'm assuming because the other team was just simply better

Damn straight

1 hour ago, Youngie5500 said:

How did Wales lose 4-0? 

Rep Denmark for their win. Absolute chads. 

Anyway, my questions

favourite type of music? favourite rapper? thoughts on me? favourite netflix show? 

1 hour ago, Mewliet said:

In honor of the 10 year anniversary, and because I've been putting it off for so long, I thought it'd be cool to do my very first AMA. I've been on the server for about three and a half years now, and during those years I've met a lot of really cool people. It's because of these people that I've had (for the most part) an enjoyable experience on the server. So thanks to you guys <3 
so uh yeah... ask away I guess!

How long have you played a wood elf and have you ever considered playing a different race that's vastly different (.e.g orc or dwarf)

Brother? 

1 hour ago, adamc2000 said:

Whatchu been up to anyway, I still want my falafels -_-

I've been hanging out with the elves! And uh... totally learning how to make falafels >.>

1 hour ago, ImCookiie said:

What’s your favourite colour? 

I have a few, but lately it's been pastel/baby pink! And also the color of your eyes or whatever

1 hour ago, TotallyTayto said:

When are we getting married?

You gotta fight Josey

54 minutes ago, Commander_Jester said:

Who's the better sister? 

That's not even a question. Clearly Visenya.

47 minutes ago, Mordhaund said:

Rep Denmark for their win. Absolute chads. 

Anyway, my questions

favourite type of music? favourite rapper? thoughts on me? favourite netflix show? 

I don't really have a favorite type of music/rapper. I listen to just about anything as long as it's got a good vibe! Thoughts on you? You're aight I guess... you've been a friend of mine for just about as long as I've been on the server. You've helped me out a lot. At the moment, I don't have a current favorite netflix show, but I've binged Gilmore Girls about 10 times already.

25 minutes ago, JustMeMorgan said:

How long have you played a wood elf and have you ever considered playing a different race that's vastly different (.e.g orc or dwarf)

I've been a member of the wood elven/elven community for just about my entire existence on the server. I've dabbled in human rp but nothing majorly different such as an orc or dwarf. I have thought about it, but social anxiety and interacting with new people prevents me from doing it. I get nervous :^)

13 minutes ago, Evonpire said:

Brother? 

SEESTER!

10 hours ago, Xx_BloodStalk_xX said:

how much art do you have for your characters

Is this a secret intervention? Is that why you’re publicly exposing me?