POENITENTIA INCOMPLETA

Pureimp10

"Can we do it? Can we please for the love o' GOD do it? Wha'-do you mean we can't just take their titles? I'll take your fuckin' balls, mate." A well beyond inebriated Liam van Aert argues with the Count, over too many flagons of ale, knife in hand. 

"Antonius Vilac, why did you reveal the bounty letter!?" Haskir questions, "I didn't tell everyone that I killed those cardinals! Our plot is ruined." He then clamps his mouth shut. Fortunately, he was alone in his own room.

Joseph Clement de Sarkozy actually shook in fear for his friends their safety, running to his friend and distant relative the Duchess of Adria ( @MunaZaldrizoti,  showing the bull with an angry look upon his face although extreme concern would be noticed. The boy would seem absolutely clueless and state the following.

"I hope that the Pontiff knows, although he says that the common citizenry are innocent; that he just made the foundation of a group alliances who will slaughter more then that mad suicidal Emperor Philip I who blew himself up with the entirety of the population and High Pontiff Owyn III whom was responsible for the slaughter of clergymen and schismatics combined!

I must go and find Catherine and my other friends.. I do not want to lose them due to the declaration of a war by a so-called Holy man who would not even be able to wash the blood off his hands with water, for it will be forever stained in his dirty handpalms and remind him of the slaughter he has caused! He is a madman and a warmongerer! And he seems to forgive whenever he pleases and believe the words of a filthy rat who blamed my Imperial Uncle and Aunt instead! Heathens and that northern Kingdom marching on an Empire that is Holy! It is not right!"

The young lad got upon his horse and was riding back to Providence, to the Palace to find Princess Catherine ( @AndrewTech)

"We must go somewhere safe Catherine! I told you that this would happen! We must head out of Providence, now! Please, I do not want to lose you as well."

Fiodor Cardinal Allobrogum sighed, praying for those parties involved. 

Vespira L. was quite disappointed as she read over the holy missive, walking down the stairs of her boutique as she brought the corner of the paper to the end of her lit cigarette, inhaling as the paper caught fire. She waited, watching it burn before tossing it down to the stone street, puffing out smoke as she wandered off to her office. "**** the Church" she muttered to herself, shaking her head.

Edited by PrincessSnowie

A short work is left attached to the bottom of the notice.

And who, I pray, shall I kill for this present day?

Be it the man, or GOD, or for his liegemen?

For is there not a GOD for every man?

And is there not a faith for every nation

And is there not a priest for every people;

People; acclaiming titles and flying banners of their gentle lords of MAN

-- who all do claim, by righteous decoration or by spirit of justice

yond they all speak with the voice of GOD --

so that THEIR servants, not GOD's,

might be rightfully to justify in doing the things yond benefit THEM

and take upon themselves absolution nonetheless

in the eyes of the almighty?

And so I pray to you,

the man,

the GOD,

the liegeman,

allow me raise my blade for thee

allow me sack for thee

and allow me steal for thee

and allow me kill for thee

allow me show ye' my devotion

through dark deeds

for is not the path to virtue yond I might bear the blood of the innocent, the virgin

what matters hither from whither 'tis born

from mine own veins

or mine own sword?

- H.H