IN BETTER FAITH

Frymark

Erwin Bishop Nods his head approvingly during the trial of the mercatorii, hoping his uncle was still lost and far away doing his own thing.

Lub haense

Klaus Barclay, who gave the final rites to the men executed, smiled to himself as he rode back home to Reinmar, his superiority complex remaining intact. "Blood for Barclay."

"BLOOD FOR BARCLAY!" Chanted an ecstatic August at the missive.

"I overestimated these terrorists, it seems. I thought they had some master-mind plan... Alas- I was wrong!" Ava who was part of the festival and trial would comment. She excepted more than a mere force of 500 men. Nonetheless, she's glad that her allies succeeded in this endeavor. "I ought offer a drink to Johann and this victory. Seems like he's a capable knight after all."

"Blood for Barclay und GOTT bless Haense" Karl Barclay stated, going to pray for the soldiers involved.

Ser Reinhardt Barclay wept at the sight of his beloved son returned safely without harm, he thanked the God for this miracle and thanked Saint Tylos, Venerable Anton, and Blessed Ser Nicholas for the swift action of his brothers and sisters of the BSK. He embraced the young man, shedding tears that only father who had experienced the lose of a child could know. He gritted his teeth and silently cursed the black hearted cowards that did this uttering only two phrases… “Welcome back mein son, Ich am so thankful for du to come home… let this be a reminders of this who seek to harm our family… BLOOD FOR BARCLAY” 

The man-in-question’s twin sister, Clarisse Barclay, would cast her head upwards to her Gott as she received word of Emil’s safe return. 

“Blood for Barclay,” she’d hiss, the girl’s tone vengeful, then would utter a prayer in thanks and sign the lorraine before scurrying off to find her brother. 

Aleksey would be very confused, as he was not Cannonist, but was now in the Seven Skies, presumably due to how he was buried.

"Help please where am I."