Crisis of the Second Age

Terry

Atandt Irongrinder would nod at the missive, "It saddens me that it has come to this."

Edited by gandalfo

Darek Irongrinder sighs deeply signing his name on the document.

"It truly had to come to this"

High Prophet Norli lets out a deep sigh as the Reprimands of the Grand Council are published. "I pray dis shall be da end o' et."

The new Grand Marshal, Agnar Ireheart, sits within his new office idly upon seeing the official missive to his clan. "It seriously 'urts d'at it 'as come to d'is yet d'ey did betray our core values and tenets. As an Ire'eart d'at is something I follow deeply. Ah've always showed d'e value of loyalty to d'e t'rone and Kingdom. D'is will 'aunt me yet I must stick by me fellow dwed. Ah've heard me son, Bakir, say d'at 'e is not loyal to d'e Grand King but to d'e t'rone w'ich all s'ould. D'ough as an Ire'eart, I'm not loyal to d'e person sittin' as clan father but d'e bone t'rone be'ind him. Eit'er or, I 'ope to see eyes open within me clan and reunite with d'eir people once more."

Durin hammerforge reads the missive and shrugs "KNUD FO PARAGON!"

"Damn. I kne' maneh Ire'earts, Tae jus Cannae hol' Ter tempura... Jus loik Oren, Tae accuse t'en tey get mad..." Glod says, saddened that such a schism occured.

Grand Champion Kronk Redfist Stormheart reads the missive and sighs deeply. "Fookin' 'ell, tes es gonnah be ah fookin' mess, an' oi'm caught roight smack in teh middle o' et." 

Edited by xMuted

Torsun Goldhand, sat in his newly renovated office, reads over the proclamation. The gold dwarf grumbled as he rubbed his hands together. "By tae Brathmordakin! Grimdugan 'as blessed me tis day fer I shall roightfully claim tae lumberyard from tae Ire'eart-Legion military junta! BAHAHAH!"

sion again looks confused at another piece of paper "this once again doesn't matter to me..."

mica sits up on some hill, flames flicking around her, "HA dere dey go, love meh a bit o madness en da court" letting the paper turn to ash in her hand as she gets up and runs off again

Craegorn Grimgold shakes his head sadly and puts down the missive to look out over the vast ocean from his view at Tagar Tazarak.

Hidden deep underground in a secret vault the young Goldhand shook his head "Ef onleh dah wud 'ave been 'round tae lead es. Ah well. Ah re-enlested en dah legion fer ah reason after all et appears" 

"A fair response but likely one that will see to a civil war." commented James Fisher on the affairs of dwarves "I believe the correct path to have taken here would be to demand the Irehearts further prove themselves worthy to lead Urguani forces by finishing the current war they are in. At least in the end their country would only prosper afterwards regardless if a war for the throne were to occur." concluded the pale man "A pity."

Klouf Grimgold would nod as the missive was sent around " 'bout toime weh put o' stop tew dis nonsense." he would look back towards the keg, and would change the bottles within the Keg, and would replace them with new Drugnum Ingot Mead.

Edited by TheWaffleEater2