A United Defense

gandalfo

Peralien, currently in Ebonwood only has one thing to say. "Didn't these tax-lovers literally be on the offense for the first two battles and it wasn't until Oren stormed Kal'Darakaan that Urguan claimed that Oren was the aggressor?"

"Just end me for the love of god!"

2 hours ago, gandalfo said:

Beannachadh Dhè,

Malcolm de Chlann (of Clan) Douglas, Hound of Daeland and Chlann Douglas, Sionadh of the A' Ghàidhealtachd

Gowther de Chlann (of Clan) Douglas, Stag of Daeland and Chlann Douglas, Sionadh of the A' Ghàidhealtachd

Prince Lucien I frowned at the sight - although - this was not to his surprise. He showed the missive, this declaration to his councilors, to his guards even, most loyal Elric and Andreas upon the battlements. They all laughed, they all found this rather odd; how a vassal continued to behave as if it were a mere merry-band of mercenary outcasts with no obligations to the crown. Surely, His Serene Highness was to prepare some meetings, draft some letters to his acquaintances within the realm.

"Well, well. . ."

Such documents were properly taken by Elric and Andreas, whom found themselves atop mares of best quality, riding east-bound. Their destination?

Unknown.

Except to the Prince and his privy.

2 hours ago, LemonsMyth said:

Peralien, currently in Ebonwood only has one thing to say. "Didn't these tax-lovers literally be on the offense for the first two battles and it wasn't until Oren stormed Kal'Darakaan that Urguan claimed that Oren was the aggressor?"

"Indeed, friend" a Kharajyr notes "The oddity of these Haensers betraying their own race - I shall never understand why they do it. They probably do not value their own people."

21 hours ago, LemonsMyth said:

"'ave yer paid yer taxes..." An ominous voice seemed to echo.

1 minute ago, UnusualBrit said:

"'ave yer paid yer taxes..." An ominous voice seemed to echo.

"THREE ELVEN WEEKS WORTH ARE STILL PRE-PAID FOR!"

1 minute ago, LemonsMyth said:

"THREE ELVEN WEEKS WORTH ARE STILL PRE-PAID FOR!"

Silence...

Gror Ireheart gets flashbacks to centuries past

Timmy Three Feet grins widely at the proposed deal! He knows for sure this won't be fun.