Our New Mission Statement

Telanir

Oh no.

based new rules, finally everyone is realizing that staff involvement in every single issue does not solve problems. 

edit: Nevermind, this didn't age well

my my my if it ain' old maxy makin' a cameo. really made my day, thanks friend

image.png.4e152f461d146d53f3dfecba181989d0.png

I like the mission statement a lot, good job.

I think a lot of people are going to resonate well with a more DnD approach and literary focus for conflict. Please bring back goofy and potentially inconsequential events involving conflict, I'd love to see some more accessible adventuring that can also be done again and again for many people! 

i like code

I don't mean to be pessimistic, bc while I do agree with the message, how exactly do we plan to pursue these goals beyond just "asking" players to and forcing them to hold hands? 

We cannot be a server that prioritizes roleplay while simultaneously allowing players mechanical avenues that, by nature, are anti RP. For example, people who call pvp default in the face of a formidable opponent who wants nothing more than an engaging RP encounter, or people who only log on to PvP on copy/paste bandit persona number 12

PvP is a necessity, yes, but not for some of the ways we currently allow some players use it to chokehold RP 

(I'm on mobile rn so thoughts aren't well articulated sry

Edit: nvm I saw the follow up post and I am overjoyed :D

Please sir I'm staving. You havent put a tater drop to the mod cells in 3 weeks 

tho I typically shit post and bring up everything WRONG with the server…

thank you for a pretty epic mission statement and mentality going forward…, and…

thank you and the rest of the badmins for keeping this server going day by day. genuinely idk how it’s paid for or still up, but im glad to be able to log on and make some epic stories with my bros. 

:steamhappy:

Nice