A Cruel Fate [PK]

Lokvank

Spoiler

IMG_4844.png
[!] A painting of Josef Ludovar
F-kDfINQEDup1TNf6Zk8bItBcIw0_oLskWCirJgsYfxQ9zS3h0xulKE3cblKoAutMpGPdy7YVlkmO-5t2N99nLKTJGcoa00826lKGvBhlnzGSicrVhEmi6t71bDYm8KHPvEL6CpW

-=+=-

There once was a young lad, 
one with many hopes and dreams.

Youthful and handsome man,
or so he's said to believe.

Joined the force, that with pride,
finally something to do.
Fighting was his lifestyle,
but was that actually true?

-+-

Some years had quickly passed,
he didn't find happiness.
recent events had clashed,

heart was sorrow and darkness.

Though the day would arrive,
days of sadness were no more.

There his hope would arise,
found what his sould needed for.

-+-

Joy he finally found,
joy that nothing could excede.
Though it wasn't allowed,

for that romance to procede.

Therefore he had to choose,
a decission to be made.
Though whichever he took,

there were still the past mistakes.

-+-

Union in Godan's eyes,
though his wish was not fulfilled.
Tears arriving at nights,

due to precious time he spilled.

Outerly he'd seem well,
though his heart said otherwise.
Be it the skies or hell,
he'd accept it once he died

-=+=-

Spoiler

First of all, thank you so, so much @Raijen Stars and @erictafoyafor offering and allowing me to be involved in the progress of House Ludovar, undoubtedly one of the greatest in Haense (not at all saying this because I played one of them hehe)
I'll be sending letters to those who made Josef be one of my favourite cahracters I've played so far, so if you don't receive one but expected one, feel free to send me a msg! :)

[!] Analiesa Ludovar's gaze widend as she held tightly to her youngest son for comfort of her second husbands death, leaving the blonde lady a widow once more as she didnt seem to weap this time.. The lady having to grieve on her own terms however she had children to be strong for, Six children exactly all beautiful.. some more than other's in her eyes. It was no secret the mother had turned to spending her days inside with the children or locked away in her chambers.. abandoning her title as Grand Maer and Lady Chamberlain. She would light a candle tonight, for the memory of Josef Ludovar, the most dashing man in Karosgrad in Analiesa's eyes.

Pyotr Ludovar holds in tears as he stares down at the corpse of Josef Ludovar… The Ludovar unable to contain his tears any longer begins balling… Tear’s landing on the dead Ludovar… “Vhy… vhy vould vy leave us… Vy had so much to live for..” 

Milo Kutnetsov weeps upon receiving the news of the death of his jousting buddy! Ja vill miss te moja friend. Ja vill miss te… Sam so szam ja never said zdravo when ja returned..” 

The young Aleksandra Ludovar locked herself within the confines of her room. “Eam sorry…” she whispered in between hysterical sobs. “For being so naughty all the time.”

Johanna ludovar would sit by the bed her father died in “why… why did vu had to go.. you couldnt see any of vur kids grow up…” she would say with one final sigh “eall be a woman vu would be proud of.. ea swear..” with that she took her feet and returned home

Adele Ludovar stands solemnly in the Hospital of Saint Amyas as her servants lift and prepare the body of her uncle for his funeral. Her sullen eyes hang low, and while her face is puffy from crying she did not shed a single tear. Before leaving she steels herself for the weeks ahead, and as Matyas stands by her side he hears her whisper. "Ea have so much work to do."

Iulius Vernhart had entered the hospital with a racing mind, but as he watched the man on the table only questions sloshed around, though he dare not ask them at such a time. So he just watched as the shell of his friend lay dead on the medical bed. It had been that morning where they recounted first meeting and the friendship that followed. Words were spoken by Iulius, though his mind had yet to comprehend what was said to his dear friend in those moments. 

Alex Paleheart would stand over Josef, clutching a right atronach arm in his hands while his mask hung open from his helm, "I had wished to have one last cup of tea with you dear friend, fate is a cruel mistress isn't she." he chuckled, "I promise you I shall take care of Johanna, it is the least I can do," he promised with a single tear dropping to the floor, putting on his mask before walking away.

As he was exiting the area he inspected the name on the limb which read 'Jakob Ludovar', letting out a sigh, "So they got his name wrong too..."

Cesarina de Joannes let out a sigh as she sat upon her bed. A sad sort of expression beginning to mark her features as she had recalled hearing the news of her estranged friend's death.