The Resurrection of Skjoldier

Connak chuckled to himself, the thick coat draped over his body usual wear for temperatures like this. Shoveling some crackers, which he had packed for his usual journey to the isle, into his mouth as the place began to look more and more like his beloved frigid home.

"Bit chilly, yeah?"

"Let us see how long this so-called 'Silver' endures in permafrost." A figure muses wickedly, caressing the third eyeslot 'pon her mask. "Even the strongest of steels grow brittle in cold and the 'Silver State' nowadays more resembles a cheap and worthless tin at best." And so she did wander the soon-to be frozen wasteland of the Silver State, reminiscing of times both good and bad. The harsh nip of the cold brought about a feeling of sorrow at first from an overwhelming sense of nostalgia, then anger, then... Contentment; they had brought this upon themselves. She vowed they would know her wrath one way or another, and know they would- and it felt good, not unlike the most irritating of itches at long last being scratched.

That most beautiful sailor, Victorious Hero, He who had driven The Serpent Elite from his splendid isle, as usual worked with his cousins, out hauling the great catch of the day. He peered over the prow of the ship as the net, laden heavy, was pulled aboard. Always does he admire the view, those warm sands and sun, and fresh ocean breeze... Or so he thought. Witnessing the first flake which fell into his hand. "Interference with fishing season, eh?" He looks to the sky. An expression of upturned challenge at the face of such an supernatural weather. "May our spears bite deeply those who seek to despoil our Blessed Holyland!"

Spoiler

Just wanted to say how happy I am to see something like this finally happening with the Frost Witches. Good work! 

Upon threading onto this news as he'd give out a soft chuckle. "For the Silver State to be encapsulated in a cold permafrost. How fitting it is for how they act."  He'd stared out of his window as he basked himself into the warm afternoon sun within his home before sipping his cup of tea. Yet, he felt slightly saddened that the land he once called home will soon become a frozen wasteland, perhaps it was for the best that the Silver State ends this way. "Ne, they've brought this upon themselves. Celia'nor is now my true home." He'd muttered those words to himself.

A councillor of The Silver State drew a smiley-face on the frosted window of his manor house.

1 minute ago, Sorcerio said:
  Hide contents

Just wanted to say how happy I am to see something like this finally happening with the Frost Witches. Good work! 

Spoiler

Thank you! We've been planning and doing things for a long time, it's nice to see an event finally come out of it

A grim look took hold of a familiar 'thill's face, one of true blessed blood, far more than those inflicted by Fennic parasites. He bundles up in a rather large coat with more layers, a singular brow quirked in response to the sudden blizzard. "A strange, scientific phenomenon.- I suppose this won't last for long. It is Almaris, after all." He lets out a gentle sigh, rubbing gloved hands together. "But, I'd say the elders might agree that they've dealt with and survived worth."

"Ironic, that Haelun'or should end not in fire, but in ice," a particular Snow Elf muses.

Yahzlak shivers as she passes by the frost-encumbered land on boat, her crystalline limb tapping the railing. "I fled Skjoldier, yet Skjoldier came to me. How lovely."

Moirai's grin panned out as she glared at her mother's work. "Yah' see ma'.. I'd be kidding yah and myself if i didnt say i wasnt a bit optimistic about this place.. Now.. can ah run over the palace thing? i want a roomin that there tower!" she pointed up, her gaint floppy sun hat holding firmly to her head

Standing upon the docks of Haelnor, a figure adorned in dire wolf pelts and furs, would stand. Cowl raised up to hide that scarred visage of his, as blue-gray eyes stared onto the slowly growing frozen wastes. A cold tone exited from underneath that cowl of his, as leather clad hands raised to begin his sermon. "Let this Heralding of Ice and Cold, be the first bouts of the Glorious coming of GOD and his disciples. Let their icy gaze, fall unto those, pitiful sons of Malin. Their frost tinged words, aided in action by GOD. Blood to snow, and bone to soil, this is but a taste of the Age of Darkness" It was with that, a laugh could be heard, a glorious bout of noise escaping that Blackfingers lip

Some wicked witch would cackle maliciously as two glacial palms clasped together.  The wretched maiden reveled upon such news, singing ancient hymns which seemingly would scratch at the ears of those unfortunate to have listened.