SHE WHO IS WORTHY

SHE WHO IS WORTHY,

written and published from the Nikirala Prikaz, 433 E.S.

nxNzQt8R-8aa0cFYxoF6kYwF7yXQTJB0JGBc_E4N3QEZAZUNHqdxnEEvR8p_UF6uuNQCQyQs5uWQfa_KEAwdr8m9nTYYIH1TPwc_rNSFgCaT0TWOMQ3IxWl9r1-QHQpytiJRGYcuUl8

AN ADDRESS FROM HER ROYAL MAJESTY, ANALIESA I, RIGHTFUL KOENAS OF HOONSE.

MY STOWLUN SUBJACHTS,

Eht saddaeyns me to see the stayte of our grayt kengdhum, having fallen into disruhpayr since the rule of my papaej, Karl I (he’s Karl III nouw), and intou the handzs of the unwurtdhy. The liyne of succeshsiun has been taiynted with bluud thaht is not ofh the Barbanov liyne, and this must be rhectifieud!

There hahs been nno grayeter rhuler of Hoonse then Anahstasya I, my greayt-aunt and fhoundur of the kid-kingdhom. As such, it is abhundahntly cleyar to me that Hoonse must be rhuled by a struhng Barbanov princess, not a pair of unknowun Bishouips! 

Thoswhse who are curreahntly benaeth the rhule of these pruhtendurs will be whalecomed benaeth me with opehn arms and forgivenuhss, but shouled you continuew to deny the raightful  succeshsiun of Hoonse, I will not be so mercifale. There are rehwaurds awayhiting those who whouuld turn their backs on the ushurpiers, and you, thowse who decluyare themselvues Koeng and Koenas of Hoonse, I give you two saiynts days to hannd over what is riyghtfully mine before I railly my faiythful friends and allies to rip you and your false kingdoym apart. You shall have no respeite from my fuwry, and I shall attyack the boruders of Hoonse day in and day out until you surreindear. What are you going to do, kick me out of the palaice I lihve in?  You are in my dohmain now, and you’d do well to remembuhr it.

SIGNED,

HER ROYAL MAJESTY ANALIESA I

KOENAS OF HOONSE

Manon Yvaine wonders what this means for the Faedom. . .

Louis Owyn, a young Prince of Sedan, turns to his older brother with confusion @Dogged

Spoiler

See the source image

Amadea's eye twitched in the face of the rampant spelling errors, the Queen swiftly moving off to collect a better squad of governors for the enthusiastic Kid-Koenas

Yetta Barrow gasps and quickly scatters through Vidaus to show every single one of her siblings, starting with her younger sister, Adelajda. @Madyyy

5 minutes ago, Javert said:

Louis Owyn, a young Prince of Sedan, turns to his older brother with confusion

Joey scratches his head unable to read the missive; He shrugged giving the missive back to his young brother. 

Anastasia squints, hoping that it will help her read the missive better “Ea don’t actually know what’s happening.” She concludes.