News from House Audrick

1apIMDd-DLY0t_8aOpB7gilnTO9MO6tVI3PdaouwkeyWHUewblPo_N9Folw5dUaWtkwDLgdWxTMLgKuPMozYin8vmT0sGZw-PvbaEFs3anIjZAuZbPPreVorhw2ig6BvcKV2lv1tLOyanxt7aBk

“A deer tethered with a golden chain can escape to the forest to eat grass.”

I, Adrian von Audrick have taken my father’s place as head of the Audrick family. With everything that has happened over the years, it’s time to make a public statement about such a small title change, but I will take what I was given, with the help of my lovely wife and my siblings, to take our family to greater heights. We may not be well known to the Kingdom as of yet but must start off as a fawn before you grow into your antlers.  

as2JukEjuAnSiWajspMNoHWELTQT-q4BRl9pRGtEI9fqnaoGhYwZ_4mmbb2edfwjybq_MybjjLHR5Zy-p1iQ5UjRb0nnJ-z5y302FG4F2rVFL1GKM9ieSydzbSTdIFSyCb8zevAmbF1vTLSE8ZpulSg

The Family

Born in the City of Karosgrad to Jakob and Alexandra Bishop, Ludwig was the youngest of four other siblings including his twin brother Franz Bishop. Upon learning of his Father's Sedanian background, Ludwig became determined to rebuild his Family's image within the Principality of Sedan, but ultimately came to a disagreement with the main Bishop branch of the family. Taking the name "Von Audrick" after his Grandfather and progenitor of the Bishop-Audrickian line, Ludwig left Haense and traveled to the capital of Sedan. Ludwig met and fell in love with Adelaide, a tailor-shop owner living in Yong Ping who originally hailed from Elysium. The pair eloped within the basilica of San Luciano, and the two moved into a small cottage in Louisville together. It is here that their first children were born; twins named Adrian and Amorie. With Haverlock being constructed after the Tripartite victory in the Siege of Southbridge, Ludwig would move his family into the city and would go on to have three more children while living in the city Aldrich, Annette, and Apollo von Audrick. However, after unsuccessfully partaking in the defense of Haverlock when the Imperial armies besieged the city, Ludwig and Adelaide evacuated their children to Karosgrad and settled into a manor that would be able to fit the growing von Audrick family.

tMhH_wpASo3i2HUxrEPW4a5Y2QY-aGfNql0nbQI12FGSWzeH-CQIxraahH3hT5cElv4hYvbIC4qKoMoW94rswwOWHacPoKh7NgCvWT2YIgw4XgvCVetsomGsLIGZJziSQUVI9psVjfeZ1wyKs5U

"Like the fire of the sun, my fury never rests"

Ludwig von Audrick @Javert

Ludwig von Audrick (Born Ludwig Bishop c. 32 S.A.) is a Haeseni-born former Sedanian politician and soldier. Much of Ludwig's younger years were spent studying military tactics, Haeseni, and Sedanian history, and researching his Family's origins.  Ludwig both enlisted in the Sedanian Army and was appointed Vice-Chancellor of Sedan. As Vice-Chancellor, Ludwig offered counsel to Prince Leopold and encouraged/assisted in the construction of a new Sedanian capital (later becoming known as Haverlock).  Nowadays, Ludwig spends much of his retirement with his wife Adelaide and painting many different works of art.

Current age: 52

VfqEgP4KjRcy23HDh5TEOhlLvxhoYY2LNwhW1c5_I7Tq744i5x4QnVX3DetOqpLxFfZ5J4f_-AGWJb-6i2deRXP1s5AkKJX7heCEiPFuPeAhtJVdsBvIJyim5q6YRN1oLAl9OwKWjFt1deshIZ8

“Even when my soul is tired, I will always find strength for my children.”

Adelaide von Audrick @wowsirss

The first matriarch of the von Audrick household, Adelaide was now elderly and retired. Although she kept many secrets from her children, she was remembered as a kind, open-hearted mother, even to children who were not her own.

Current age: 49

kOOwXXedzI2LZg-e0lHW9IIodAWAXXtF71Am_GTK15tLMpxZUcOHmadesuFNmeUe-5-vjRQkH9V-Ez_DAc0NCXX3F70jzn7KVUg3szt9TzSmr93nRrdUjOhLSv6ZUBtGaywuPSpN0tDqwVNgvYI

“How much can a crown be worth, when a crow can dine upon a king?”

Adrian von Audrick

The second and current patriarch of the von Audrick family, Adrian was a sassy and arrogant child, the polar opposite of his twin sister Amorie who was more daring and troubled. Growing up in Sedan, he looked to potentially follow his father's footsteps by joining the military but as he turned into his teen years, he looked in the other direction towards the political side of things. As he grew, so did the number of women falling at his feet vying for his hand to court but he had his attention set upon his future wife, Dijana Kuznetsov. The pair grew close quickly but evidently, waited until they were out of their teen years before tying the knot. Currently, Adrian's focus is on his growing family and a bigger plan for the future.

Current age: 25

FcnyOZkVnF3FcDPxSX1w5apCxqKhSr5YSTpIhVm4veAwHro2GeSQAWRTF0gZPlbgqmwpbSl_RdFLZOSE3t6C15OaFBsrj6hJgHVxvxIFdjCdZMZGuYSzGhlBJ5DLedxXWH-zRhxTcdv8rC-3cgQ

"Ay, Adrian! Vhat are du vaiting for? Ve're going t' find Vikky!"

Amorie von Audrick @bloomtiara

The young woman's face appears very close to her own brothers', usually confined within her room at the top of their home in Haense; without anyone's idea what she was up to. She works for the NGS, setting off on adventures with a grin to aid her usually pallid and exhausted features.

Current age: 25

Nku6Kr_8TFx_HP3yeH2CPXzN-6X7mKKkN5qQknktOlXdxy5WUr7NdOa3TsFvf0eEZb_n5Y5e6Oz1F8t22G7R3FRByS9OlCko8mAEn1CwdtZNFhn7lRvJdWQdjW-UQ3edVJocUYmEHr7L166y_o4

"They say 'what doesn't kill you makes you stronger'. But... that doesn't mean it can't hurt."

Aldrich von Audrick @PixlHoopa

Aldrich Ariel von Audrick is a young man, twin of Annette von Audrick. He often finds himself in rather unusual situations, which over time, has the blame placed upon his red vest. Therefore, it had been personally deemed the 'Variable Vest' by his own words. Holding onto his Auverginian accent, Aldrich greets any and all, friend or foe, by Monsieur or Mademoiselle respectively.

Current age: 23

uoIgYhUMlSZGg76SO61-z-t96BJDrd0BGIV7lYWclPMHl8eAZdsfmQySEIYbn4OeYoh8D0Dr87tx-izPfLzSsOdIlPH3GDNUK6dTzVCOfhgw0zV1xeW9ioahI-qe3yHzJyhfgx5UL1qIbmG7wNE

“Life is like a piano. What you get out of it depends on how you play it.”

Annette (Annie) von Audrick @TaytoTot

The youngest daughter of Ludwig and Adelaide, Annette is a sweet young woman, full of spirit. From a young age, she was encouraged to follow her dreams and she did such, pursuing music and sewing.

Current age: 23

N38i1POAuMqDJDF8279_ZgiTW7DXbVZjgYOwNsjEKM10uswZs8lKOWlWkAepzA8OLNEqsLBv-hkN4fIowGRy-eLz0J0J281Zvkg4xMvZQNeuygrjlS-UAJufL6gzgYrllllT5OCtAcfeUd2NT20

“Animals are such agreeable friends—they ask no questions; they pass no criticisms.”

Apollo von Audrick @ThanksChris

The fifth of six von Audrick children, Apollo spent more of his childhood among the livestock than the other children. Despite the immense struggles facing the family after the fall of Haverlock, none took more readily to the pastoral lifestyle of Louisville than Apollo. He spent early mornings minding the pig pens, long days working the fields with his father, and cramped evenings hiding whatever pets he could in the small home they all shared. After the relocation of the family to Karosgrad he was able to find work in the stables, sparking a lifetime fascination with and dedication to the care and breeding of horses for agriculture, racing, and war. Reclusive by nature and prone to spending weeks at a time alone on the farm, the recent outbreak of conflict has compelled the reserved Apollo to step out into society once more to serve and lend his experience in animal husbandry to the Brotherhood. Riding into battle on his trusted warhorse Löwenzahn, Apollo is determined to avenge the fall of Sedan and perhaps to earn a good pension with which to open a stable of his own one day.

Current age: 21

GNGfOvEmZq9FIwQHB_tsw1Wj0aQX5B3CRAYTwGLwthz67Rv9dp9TShpuG3OZWvS9hNgcOE0BJUZk5vzHEb6wjnQ84yS1kFynHVy7I8HvCBjDYYCtsM94bxtdCG3p4aMjF_i-Oxm2dGP5AP225DA

"All we need is a cause to fight for. And for me, that cause is you."

Aurelian von Audrick @Riftiro

A boy who's pretty naive as he's young, but picks up on little details quickly around him. He's very laid back, social, and enjoys setting things on fire and playing with others a lot. He looks up to his older siblings and loves to be around them. He also has a very sharp tongue that he's not aware of, and might say things that seem offensive to others, though he usually has no intentions to hurt anyone when he says it. 

Current age: 12

XIl0jD8g5dxI4Q4qW6jZ9-rRaZKy3TPCw7n1Vo4HwzfI8qTbTY6gVkViccvnuu1sq8FNrAiWPHzbg6U24M8YjlU7R9KesX9HThCaIF3ZhFAOPuBtXNKXPgD66ADN5FTOlZOxrWMTcCG1kzK-o_4

“ It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything”

Dijana von Audrick @Exolaltyl0305

The second and current matriarch of the Audrick family. She was raised in a peasant home with a brother that was barely around. She was very close to her uncle And mother. Her father was part of the guard so she wouldn’t see him very often but they were close as well.  She was a very aggressive little girl but after the loss of her father and uncle, she changed and became more relaxed. Her life started to change on one random day when the young Adrian asked if she would accompany him on a  little adventure.

Current age: 24

afdC3SyCeG9t2Ck2J_ZwZ7f04g7_FVm1fv6Lw3OV-neAHU_6S05682eDyXAcpstuq2HtkqqjRLyf3gzaXBBkGS5oB_OKOJe1y6w5Ttk4EshyhOQuC_iKM3S93EncKbXzfI4pJItXLF1w1uRTsBc

“Ooo, butterflies!”

Alexandra von Audrick @Ztrog

The eldest daughter between Dijana and Adrian, a sassy young girl like her father, well guarded and protected by her parents and the rest of her family.

Current age: 1

Spoiler

Hello, Hi, how's it going? Great I hope! Just wanted to do a little family post, since this family is slowly growing in size and so that everyone can get to know them a little better. I just want to say thank you again to both Javert and Wowssirs for giving me this character and I'm excited to see what happens in the future! 

Ludwig von Audrick smiles the Sun's smile at his son as he rests in retirement