AQUILA VOLAT ULTRA

Harald

Chloe wished she could say she'd miss him, but as with every other Vuiller, except with exception of one or two, their connections had been severed long ago.

Eryane sighed as she heard of her grandfather's passing, remembering all he taught her about the church and canonism.  What a shame he'd never remembered after she grew up that she existed. 

Jarad would receive word of Rev's passing from within Helious. Letting out a long sigh he would make his way to one of the windows, staring out of it for a moment "Rev, I know we hated each other at the end. However I do wish I could have seen you just once more" he said before taking a long pause "May you be welcomed into the seven skys" he said before looking down and pausing once more "Thank you for all your help and the memories we shared within the empire. I still remember the day I became your brother and the sparing match you, me, and, Duncan had. I remember when the Vuillers were offered a Viscounty and our work together within the MOJ. I remember the family dinners and our time spent at Vuillermoz. I have always treasured those memories, but now that's all I have left. Just memories of a time before." a single tear would roll down his cheek "How I do wish I could have seen you just once more.."

Another death among others for Clara to cry over, in a random location she was in a corner and crying "I am a failure grandpapej, forgive me" she kept crying

Adelia on the other hand was grieving in her room and unable to focus on the senate debates, she barely knee the man but well it made her sad

Edited by Fawnytheturtle

Emir of Endor would feel nothing but shock and extreme guilt as he realized that he saw the man during the elections a few saint hours before the news came out. His eyes would widen, barely able to speak as he came to realization that the man was on borrowed time when he was speaking to Joseph Beckett. "Rest in peace, Grandpa Rev... Im sorry that I didn't get to say my final goodbyes to you as I didn't know that was your last.. Thank you for everything that you did for Balian, and thank you for being there for me when I needed you the most, and thank you for being my grandfather, when I needed one in my life the most." The redhead then went silent, no tears fell, nothing but extreme guilt gloomed his face grey.

It was a warm evening in the Royal City of Atrus when the children of the Palati Monterosa approached Lucius whilst walking around the palatial gardens:

"We have just heard about the death of the Seneschal. Would you say that he was a statesman?"

The Baron of Castelorena then turned around to face the children and replied "A Hero. That is what he was."