Dissolvement of the Barony of Ghastenwald

CanadaMatt

Music

Spoiler

Dissolving of Ghastenwald

LtiLlKd9PoyJV-acgwHU4YwguouB0xgaQ8Nzsz_T1eKinGOUzi0_qyPh2cOLC3k8KWYFgdjfUF0iqrvwW-eOexf934_XfpJ2qy0S75en9c1fn8X-18fMIgBhHqoOPwozOTlzyiZR-Za2TbFBzq1QhoQvtpWNBc2htlZjjdMje1LAgytMDa9a4AvKeHg4oQ

Its with recent council from His Majesty king Karl III that I Last Baron of Ghastenwald Wilhelm Otto Morovar dissolve the barony of Ghastenwald and hand title back to His Majesty. Though this is not my only reason on this matter, I find myself unfit to hold the title with no education of  how to be a baron after the passing of my late father Baron Leopold Morovar, for the betterment of the Morovar family and to keep this houses name, honor, and history in well maintained order I considered it right to do such an act of dissolvement.

SIGNED, 

Wilhelm Otto Morovar

1VIkgV5oBIKn7qFZq6Q3rb9iw4YwXeNkqoQImee3ej8zGmEwgYqdBvXoTpuZNq-vX5gsNZFd9sN51YU2FT8OetPjRxMKk1FE6pMeKKJALa6VrOBakx3_XGNZLOTyXrGt9mbL_JTdGiKEtjN5DRzc6B2i_fDNXG4CuZw-qD2E7bkUafF0HvaR4s3NJcAZvA

Adalia Aleksandra simply shook her head. “He should’ve spoken with mea further before making such a decision.. She sighed as she returned to her chamber to rest. “This is too much right now.” 

Nikolai Mikhail Kortrevich was delivered the message while working in the farms of Jerovitz.. His lips pressed together after he finished reading through the missive "A shame.."

Amity is fuming as she gathers her belongings from her once home within the walls of Ghastenwald and heads to a new home to be alongside her friends. "What an embarrassment.."

5 minutes ago, Kitomine said:

Amity is fuming as she gathers her belongings from her once home within the walls of Ghastenwald and heads to a new home to be alongside her friends. "What an embarrassment.."

Princesa Sofia De Pelear welcomes her best friend readily within the palace of Ciudad de Plata.

The Lord de Cantal read a copy of this missive from his home in the Margraviate of Velen, shaking his head slowly.

"Fool." he declared simply. "Dissolves and abdicates instead of educating himself." He commented dryly on someone he didn't even know.

“What a foolish choice this man to do. He gives up something which his family has worked and kept for decades. I wonder how Phil thinks about this. Most likely annoyed as I- Well, I hope he is annoyed as I am.”

Eleanore said aloud within her room, thinking of her betrothed Lord de Cantal, while the maids behind her combed her hair and assisted her with her nightly routine. The woman glancing towards her wedding gown with a small smile. Her gown, hung by a silver hanger inside of a closet; covered with carvings depicting the union of the Exalted Horen and his wife, Saint Julia. Mother of Mankind. As the maids finished, she would walk to her bed, sneak into the sheets and warmth of the blankets. Falling asleep.

"To abandon a politically temporal title to maintain fidelity with your family rather than leaning into politics which often rots the soul of virtue is a most virtuous choice." the aging Ruskan Monastic, Omari, comments regarding the situation in his own musings. 

The monastic then repeats an excerpt from the Scroll of Virtue, "For I have ordered your station and birth, and I have established the order of things. And you shall not envy the lives of others, for all virtuous paths are equal in My eyes, and all shall be rewarded not according to their station, but their virtue. So I am the Most High, and in pursuit of My Virtue, I bid my faithful this: You shall keep fast to your word and station, and aspire not to greatness among men, but to My glory."