A WARRIORS LAST BATTLE [PK]

Hannah Herrlichkeit von Minitz welcomed her husband into the Seven Skies alongside her, her blonde curls framing her face in a near halo-like look as she offered him her signature beaming smile, palms extending to grasp the man in her arms and bring him close. "Petsch.."

Reetus heard of the news. He just broke down crying in his bed, covering himself with the green sheets. He couldn't believe his father was gone. He felt alone, bitter, and jealous. Mostly sadness fall onto the teen boy. 

He will never asked Petsch for his first sword, never had a home in Mintiz, and never show his father his bug collection.

Fate was cruel for the boy.

The Stag heard the news and responded with a grimace. In the stead of a joke or a toast in remembrance of his friend, he only closed his eyes, and silently mourned the loss of yet another companion, with but two words manifesting.

"I'm sorry."

Edited by TheShadowMatrix

"The Gotts are cruel this day..." Yvian would speak softly, gazing up at the skies with a frown on his face as he'd grimace, a single loan tear falling from his cheek 

From within the home of the Roan tribe, Blume Herrlichkeit had finally felt like the feeling of regaining her strength after the mess of being kidnapped & returning back to the city of Neu Brandthof not even a year ago as she was going to try & seize the day for once!

Not even a step out the doorway, the young teen would see a paper had been pinned to the door outside as she skimmed the page if it were junkmail, but the name caught her eye; Petsch von Minitz, Papa.

Blume dropped to the ground immediately; her legs gave out as she couldn't believe its title; Petsch von Minitz DEAD.

"P...p-papa...." cracked her voice, the tears began to well up as it blurred her vision, "Y-you were... n-never the bad luck.... I.. was the unl-lucky one.... I... j-just wanted... y-you to... c-come home.... I love y-you, p... p.. papa...."

She began to cry harder upon the road as she took the scrap of paper inside & shambled to the depths below; curling up upon a bed with a plush as she began to sob her heart out for the lost soul she'd never been able to speak to ever again.

Fate was cruel to the remnants of the Herrlichkeits this day.

'Goodbye' is so hard to utter,
'Farewell' is so difficult to express
'Peace?' how wonderful to say,

But how and what should I say?
My heart is aching tremendously,
How could I adjust?
Every memory of you
Lingers around my mind,

Lingers around my heart!

'Goodbye, Petsch!'  Yet my heart
Wanted to argue,
Wanted to fight,
To assault my entity,
My imagination,
My instinct!

'It's not true!'
I am only dreaming!
Please GOTT, let me wake up!
This is just a bad dream.
I want to wake up.

This is not True.
This is a big Lie.

Yet no one wakes me,
No one tells me I'm dreaming,
This is Reality
A reality against my entity,
A reality that everybody says,
That my Brother Petsch,
Has died.

A cranky old swordsman got hit in a soft spot this eve when news reached him of Petsch never making it back from the battle and he wept when no one was looking.

Tobias had just walked into the house as Reetus and Tobias just started living together. Tobias looked at his cousin crying and sobbing in tears. He walked close to the single bed that was standing in front of them "...what is the matter" he asked with german accent and elvish accent mixing after hearing news from Reetus he just dropped on floor. His Uncle had been died in a war. He took a sigh as he saw his death most honorable way to go but he didn't forgot to mourn for his death and said "he is in better place now Reetus" hugged his cousin tightly "i am so sorry" he looked at him and said "It's going to be okay, I'll make something to you" walked away to do comforting food to his depressed cousin

Samantha Adler would see Petsch come here and could only think about the sadness taking place on earth at the moment, never the less welcomes him to The Seven Skies.

A teal-faced marauder sat high upon the orcish construction, eyes cast down upon the field of death left in the battle's thunderous wake. Upon the ground he spotted the mangled form, trampled beneath torrents of boots. The armor caught his eye, it was from land's so far from where it's wearer now lay.

He turned his head, unable to look any longer.

"Just another soldier, that's all." He reassured himself, grimacing.

Within the the wall of the ducal keep in Neu Brandthof, Leon learns of Petsch's passing from one of his courtiers. Stoically, he nods, a face emotionless, uttering no words. To his office he ventures then, locking the door on his way in. From the many piles of paper, he takes one, accompanied by his quill, seemingly beginning to write something official.

He remained quiet as he did so. Silence dominated the room, a heavy silence, a silence of frozen grief. As he wrote, the Barclay's mind ventured to decades past. The first image of Petsch appeared in his mind, when he approached outside the walls of Durres. Two Reinmaren men, two brothers of no related blood, related by their culture and values, by their homeland and their lifestyle. Immediate friends they became, and for Minitz they both worked, for a common cause, a cause bigger than both of them, a cause that bonded them as brothers.

Only few words he was able to write before the quill was placed flat on the table. His heavy heart couldn't allow him to concentrate. He got up, and went towards the window, gazing upon the lands of Neu Brandthof. Finally, a hard noise echoes around the room as Leon thudded his chest, followed by the splash of tears drenching the wooden floor.

As he read the posted letter Anton’s fists clenched. Though he never really knew his friend’s father he was furious at the pain caused to those he cared about. Bloom and her kin would weep and he was far from home, unable to comfort his adoptive sister. 

Edited by Danjahb29

Eleanor was seated onto a pleasant tabouret, her eyes fixated upon an endless pile of papers. Thereafter, a knock echoed throughout the room. "COME IN!" She rose her tone and spinned towards the door. The aging woman's closest servant stood before her, uttering and mumbling. In moments, silence engulfed the room, and the Pruvia crossed the Lorraine over her body. "He was a good man, and more intelligent than many." She halted, lips curling once again. "You must ensure that his children receive letters, of our sympathy regarding their father's death."