Christmas Giveaway - Winner

Werew0lf

Congrats to the winner!

MERRY CRISIS

Dear @bloomtiara:

I have been requested by the Nigerian National Petroleum Company to contact you for assistance in resolving a matter. The Nigerian National Petroleum Company has recently concluded a large number of contracts for oil exploration in the sub-Sahara region. The contracts have immediately produced moneys equaling 400000 Crowns. The Nigerian National Petroleum Company is desirous of oil exploration in other parts of the world, however, because of certain regulations of the Nigerian Government, it is unable to move these funds to another region.

You assistance is requested as a non-Nigerian citizen to assist the Nigerian National Petroleum Company, and also the Central Bank of Nigeria, in moving these funds out of Nigeria. If the funds can be transferred to your name, in your Lord of the Craft account, then you can forward the funds as directed by the Nigerian National Petroleum Company. In exchange for your accommodating services, the Nigerian National Petroleum Company would agree to allow you to retain 10%, or 40000 Crowns of this amount.

However, to be a legitimate transferee of these moneys according to Nigerian law, you must presently be a depositor of at least 12100 Crowns in a Nigerian bank which is regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria.

If it will be possible for you to assist us, we would be most grateful. We suggest that you meet with us in person in Lagos, and that during your visit I introduce you to the representatives of the Nigerian National Petroleum Company, as well as with certain officials of the Central Bank of Nigeria.

Please call me at your earliest convenience at 18-467-4975. Time is of the essence in this matter; very quickly the Nigerian Government will realize that the Central Bank is maintaining this amount on deposit, and attempt to levy certain depository taxes on it.

Yours truly,

Prince Creamy Noteblock

Dear @bloomtiara:

It has come to my attention that you've received the 12,100 crown prize, and it's wonderful as business' partners that we will be high-rolling! Thank you so much for this opportunity and I'll be expecting the crowns in my wallet at the IGN: subprofits. Like we agreed upon, you will be giving me the small payment of 1100 crowns to fulfil my Diamond VIP rank. A former partner, dannyh2o left me off with around 4500 crowns, and I need just one thousand more to obtain the next rank upgrade. I hope you will understand my complaints and as partners, will satisfy my needs. I'm not asking for much. Thank you, Tiara. Congratulations, and merry Christmas!

Sincerely,

subprofits.

The crowns have been paid to bloomtiara.

merry owlmas 

make sure to +1 Werew0lf's posts!

Dear @subatomic:

People don't call me Tiara! I found that pretty funny.
I wish you a Merry Christmas and hope someone gifts you what you desire!
Thank you on the congrats!

Have a happy Holidays to everyone else who may read this,
and thank you very much once again @Werew0lf!

A aging highlander suddenly hears news of the..sheer amount of wealth that was being rained down upon a single soul. More than many nations had as a collective! It was enough to tickle the aging man as he laughed at the news. And then began to write a message to this stranger.

Dear @bloomtiara

You don't know me, consider me a old geezer of the woods if ya will. And yes aye be writing in me accent to help ya understand me character! Aye heard aye amusing tale that ya get to experience the rare existence of being aye dragon, without being one! With ya own hoard and everything. Remember to set ya traps, tighten ya breeches and get ya fires lit. For adventurers are going to be after those pretty pennies. Good luck to ya! And Merry Yule~

May the winds carry you forth, the skies watch over you, and the earth hold ya steady. Signed - Ser Bismuth, Ser Bucket, and Ser knight of the Wild. 

Ya'll know me if we ever meet. Good seasons to ya!