Warrant for Arrest of the Nephilim

hemomancy

9 minutes ago, Jentos said:

606BDF33-1A6C-483A-B506-A3C2FD48D97B.png

The An-Gho walked a place beyond a place - a place that was not a place. 

Every step was hazy. Every thought multiplied into cataphracts, every thought unfolded into many, as he walked the endless halls of a citadel with no end, red robes trailing behind him. 

Here, there - there came the low, dull voices, like thoughts in the back of his head. They were familiar, calling, crying, begging him.

But they were all drowned out, by a greater voice. The voice that bid. The voice that called.

And so the prince of the Azdrazi walked. Like a moth to a flame. 

A dream within a dream. A physical world within another.

A hundred thoughts - a hundred truths - a hundred lies. 

If every truth were a lie - and every lie a truth, all must be right, all must be wrong.

What right, what wrong, what sin and what virtue, were the living ever capable of? 

In the end, he knew -- that Man himself were so powerless as to be powerless of any mistake, let alone a sin. 

And so, the An-Gho walked. Oblivious to any accusation. Blind to the works of his people. Deaf, to the cries of a plaintive world. 

Hide contents

image.png

credit to traveler for another piece of art

Spoiler

man

Ullruthir looked to her side smiling the Panther that laid down beside her as she gazed over the missive. "Well, I suppose she'll need some help won't she Norra?" The panther stayed silent until she gently scratched behind its ears. "Come come, it's about time I start doing my duties anyhow." - "Your Highness, may I speak with you about some things!?" She called out as she ran down the corridor the panther, rising from its laying position following after her.

"How is it they know the true names of my brethren?" A suspicious thing commented to none but himself.

Vothdrem practiced with the funny fire sword he was given by his former mentor!

"Knife-ears got angry" Said the old knight 

[!] The following is transcribed from a brief speech delivered at the gates of Tor Azdroth.

"Just heard about these HOAX allegations being made against Azdrazi. Elvenesse is an EMPTY city, you can't even kidnap a GHOST there. More FAKE NEWS and FALSE PROPAGANDA from the LAME-STREAM media. SAD! #WitchHunt"

Wolfgang de Vilain wondered how a practically empty city was supposed to capture the highly dangerous dragon people.