Setting Rancor Aside

rAG3zFGIxnqKPUuvdtdUkCATDmEDamX0yViiqiRsrDLH3t2l4IYzZ78YgQ1J2fdBw9JN-Vzu-jr-VdstPz2dO7rifhs7Mqj1epicX4xA17QbudMm17BCg4tz4xEYG4LcQ58rUBpXpZQdhmECzi4i9GwDYc4FfAcr9o33ASJ9pTdrxWL3y4fshqNBUfZwoOl_oES2xsuAWQJljjuPzLdDqQLrypjcVzGo3MM_xhwJCt4QrTADXlWPWRcGnRx1UARzG3cztGD8XxFZmEDbpYSv1ecGHVS4L7lYAqhkbx7xTkpsJ0

qwebMPhcmzA1GYcZSS2DK7NLsVzK1tIrFQbPg10zrL_O9PmgWvUQmW48PMzadDVdyOCBvGlY3QC-629909SjgvZpaUTRJeGtxwWJzJrC4T4fMppdsToOCteod9wVYHXMLuQ7PuPUPf7ec3RWnLrLc5c

Setting Rancor Aside
In pursuit of a common cause.

14th of The Amber Cold, Year 123 of The Second Age

"To fight against destruction may seem hypocrisy, however the validity of this does not penetrate the surface - reasoning in mortal affairs is of horrid complexity. In striving to affirm themselves, commit to identifying their values, and how best they may be served. Should they be threatened, one cannot hesitate in their defense."

- Malaurir Dio Astóre

PRELUDE
This last elven day, many were witness to a moment in our history where differences were aside. Pride abandons the forefront in pursuit of a common cause; to extinguish the flame of corruption that has for long marred the land. For too long, it has been neglected. Now, standing united, fear shall not overrule justice.

FROM THIS DAY ONWARD
The Silver State of Haelun’or hereby denounces The Principality of Celia’nor as portrayed in the vision of a tyrant, Valyris, and all who endorse her.
The Silver State of Haelun’or decries the unforgivable crimes devised by Valyris and her followers, they are recognized as follows;

- The ‘ata who made an attempt against Idril Sylvaeri’s life, the High Princess of Amaethea, and a valued ally to the silver bastion.

- The ‘ata who sought to divide the realm through the instigation of conflict.

- The ‘ata who knowingly harbored Darkspawn, and by extension endorsed their malicious practices against descendant-kind. 

- The ‘ata who time and time again neglected their sworn duty, as signed in the Atrus Covenant, to aid in the protection of Almaris, and by extension descendant-kind.

- The ‘ata who in their cowardice abandoned their post during the battle for Dawnhold.

- The ‘ata who in their neglect and recklessness, provoked a voidal tear in the west, further deteriorating the realm during dire times.

- The kinslayers who once sought to erase our history, heritage, and the very idea of true High Elven purity. Those who now deflect all due blame.

TO THE RANALETH
The Silver State of Haelun’or has elected to endorse the movement incited by her allies and The Ranaleth Bloodline. Though a striking conflict stands between our ideals, we have set aside our differences in the pursuit of one common goal; to promulgate a phony.

The Silver State of Haelun’or hereby acknowledges the efforts of The Ranaleth Bloodline against the Darkspawn plague and their adherence to pledges made. In contrast to Valyris and her council, they are acknowledged to represent the Celia’nor population at large and the society that has over-time developed their respective ideals. The Ranaleth Bloodline pledges to acknowledge Maehr’sae hiylun’ehya and offer their efforts in making Larihei’s teachings known to those that seek it, cementing this ideal in the form of an educational monument in the lands where they settle.

In acceptance, we find neutrality, and promote longevity and peace throughout the realm.

Tyrants poison the minds of the unsuspecting; those entrapped in this cycle are not yet beyond helping.

Maehr’sae hiylun’ehya,

Sohaer of  The Silver State of Haelun’or, Luthien Maeyr'onn

S3hA3Y8bJ3IxTBN3y5YHmPIryoEj_-Iya01xraH_xmdQes4ggLLcLxkqNbY15W2ro2hAF2M94qcjpJqgwEMHa5RBlaJH8CBaKv5nNDFvJ6i89y7UgLQLzuF3-dgzzY8P9CP0vbDYfHrXvJVjPsxJdEw

X5Rjr1wb-OeqiJsDaudrMF6JcVvGPi_xQ_lfN9Inq3m1rseYfa12yPkmj3XWx7UCO3ThWQk4Ii_NCqWC62oOAtXqtpfb9w_Kvlk6ejcBEjDunlsn1D4RkgfkNtFupTMxKdMauEn4HtlOdDaAp6Hc1TA

[!]
A few additional missives would be issued alongside this decree.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

"It is funny to watch the unfolding show" Jarad commented by the fireplace "I am glad to see that the true celia'norians and haelun'or are getting along, never thought I live to see the day"

"I really do hate all Celia'norians. But I will accept whatever new version of this place is over any original kinslayers." A High Elf says in regards to the missive to no one in particular. Gaze full of scorn as he tosses the paper to the side, into a trash pit. "Disgusting.."

Idendril Elassidil offered a nod of acknowledgment to the missive, a wave of nostalgia sweeping over her for a moment. "Llyria, Aldemar, Starland..." she muttered these words with a rather tired tone. "How many more obviously hateful projects have to pass before there is peace in Elvendom? It seems as if Valyris, like her predecessors, enjoys being associated with the forces of evil." A new day dawned, and a cool breeze rolled through Haelun'or, beckoning the mali'thill to devote themselves to the Cause. "Last Thought to Haelun'or - Ito Haelun'or Iyath'ante."

The old Maheral hummed in his tower, smiling ever so faintly. "This does remind me awfully much of the Starlandic attempt of genociding my people. The ebb and flow of time, the circles never end." He shook his head and focused his attention to a small trinket upon his table. "Well, more needs to be done, to fight the greater evils."

Spoiler

A group of knightly and scholar Ranaleths gathered around a campfire in Helios. Many of them took instruments, some danced, some cheered but most importantly their leader sang a melody:

"♪ The Phony-princess of Celia'nor, pretending she's a queen ;

a little tyke who's rather like a puppet on a string 

and she throws a childish tantrum if she cannot have her way! ♩"

They sang and beamed in delight as the tune of the song continued to echo well throughout the small town. A joyful night would be the one of the Ranaleths and their allies!