The Lost Ones- (Figthing The Undead And Evil On All Fronts)

TheWhiteWolf

We will not be allying with them. I will raise your rank as well for taking the initiative to go and help the guild.

That's a good point you have there.

Thanks for the rank-up, though I was kinda kidding. Me kidding isn't a good enough reason to de-rank me though B)

Any estimate on when we will start building? I've got TeamSpeak so we could take an empty channel on that when we start up.

Application:

Roleplaying Name: Winterfell_Watchmen_Cataris

Minecraft Name: Archmage_Cataris

Your fighting experience: I have fought in the battles of Alkhazar and Kal' Byrst and have managed to come out standing tho i was cut down in the keep in Alkhazar when i was trying to save the citizens. I like to think i have some pretty good fighting experience

How long you have played Minecraft: 8-9 months

How long you have played on Lord of the Craft: Since July 13th

Why you think you deserve to join The Lost ones: I think i would make a great asset to the group and have alot of information on the Undead's movements.

What position you want to be in: I would like to be a Lost Captain or Commander

Other Information: I was once a Lt. in the Oren Guard and have worked in secret with the Prince of Oren before on impossible tasks and am now a Winterfell Watchmen and a initiate in the Mages Guild.

All Followers have been given the guard role as well. ( all this means is that you will sometimes be giving the oppurtunity to guard something and possibly rank up....)

Application:

Roleplaying Name: Lord Rasta

Minecraft Name: Glynax

Your fighting experience: Experienced-I live in the Wild.

How long you have played Minecraft: A year about.

How long you have played on Lord of the Craft: Only a week, but you cant even tell.

Why you think you deserve to join The Lost ones: I am a wise combat leader that has yet to have his chance in leading in LotC.

What position you want to be in: Purifier

Other Information: I am a wanderer of the Wilds. I have transgressed these lands many a time to know that no monster will ever be as big as a threat as the Undead.

I would love to see the looks on the Undead faces as I come up from behind and show them what my blade looks like through their spine.

Lord Rast you have been denied

Alright.

Fair enough.

Seems they just now decided to change there minds... I dont blame you for the background check.

To bad this couldn't have worked out some way....

My dearest apologies... but things do change :twisted:

OK fine you have been accepted but just hope your evil app does not get accepted

Sorry for the inconvenienc its just we do background checks on everybody

Finally the moment you have all been waiting for...WE HAVE STARTED CONSTRUCTION ON THE FORTRESS...FINALLY!!!! If you wish to know where it is please seek out our Lost Whisperer Sorry for the wait

Hmmmmm...

I do not wish to change what has already been said, but looks like they were a bit late to the party and my other App...

Counting on how they have now approved that and I did send that forth first.. I dont know what to say.

The voting is now over and these are the things that will be added to the fortress:

Housing area

Mine

Archives

Barracks

Stronhold

Vault

Bridge Gate

Also i will be putting up a new poll so dont forget to vote on that.