Somebody needs to do something about this.

Anore

Strong disagree

Solution: Bring back world team.

Just now, HIGH_FIRE said:

Strong disagree

When two people, such as us reach a disagreement. We owe it to ourselves to find something we agree on and do something about it. A disagreement such as this is something that requires immediate action to do something in a way that we both feel something has been done that is better than the something that was done. I hope we can find something that will happen that will be something to be proud of.

1 minute ago, Laeonathan said:

That is something that could be done differently than the something we did do. When we look at something like this, we must think about how it is different from something we have done. Would this something happen and would it be realistic if something like this happened to be better than the something that did happen? Sometimes its important to look to the past at things that happened and adapt something going forward.

chatgpt being put to good use here i see

1 minute ago, NotEvilAtAll said:

chatgpt being put to good use here i see

I am proud to say I typed this completely myself.

image.thumb.png.a708ee9ddec2f11845a242484bc83feb.png

1 minute ago, Anore said:

I am proud to say I typed this completely myself.

image.thumb.png.a708ee9ddec2f11845a242484bc83feb.png

excellent i'm proud of u A+ on this assignment

finally, someone with common sense. i am appalled they did something, and i think it's pretty obvious how abhorrent whatever they did was done. i hope staff finally gets it together and does something about this.

On the matter of World Team: I think we should think about maybe doing something. With blocks. Analyze past mistakes and place blocks. Place blocks. Place blocks. Place blocks. Place blocks. Place blocks. Place blocks. Place blocks. Place blocks. Place blocks. Place blocks. Place blocks. Place blocks. Place blocks. Place blocks. Place blocks. Place blocks. Place blocks. Place blocks. Place blocks. Place blocks. Place blocks. Place blocks. Place blocks. Place blocks. Place blocks. Place blocks. Place blocks. Place blocks. Place blocks. Place blocks. Place blocks. Place blocks. Place blocks. Place blocks. Place blocks. Place blocks. Place blocks. Place blocks. Place blocks. Place blocks. Place blocks. Place blocks. Place blocks. Place blocks. Place blocks. Place blocks. Place blocks. Place blocks. Place blocks. Place blocks. Place blocks. Place blocks. Place blocks. Place blocks. Place blocks. Place blocks. Place blocks. Place blocks. Place blocks. Place blocks. Besides that, I suggest thinking about analysing to do something regarding the blocks.

20 minutes ago, Laeonathan said:

Dear Laeonathan,

I understand your deep longing to see the world team reinstated, and it truly touches my heart. The world team was a symbol of unity, collaboration, and shared dreams. It brought people from different backgrounds together, fostering friendships that transcended borders and cultures.

The world team's disbandment left a void, a sense of loss that reverberated across the globe. We remember the shared moments of triumph and the collective spirit that inspired us all. The team's absence is a constant reminder of the untapped potential for greatness that we now lack.

Every day, we witness the struggles faced by individuals worldwide, and we yearn for the return of a global force that can provide solace, hope, and assistance. We long for a team that can uplift spirits, mend broken hearts, and remind us that no matter the challenges we face, we are not alone.

Imagine the impact that a reinstated world team could have on the lives of countless people. They would be a beacon of light in times of darkness, a source of comfort in moments of despair. Their presence would rekindle dreams, restore faith, and unite nations in pursuit of a better world.

We cannot deny the overwhelming power of a team whose mission transcends personal gain. The world team possessed a unique ability to inspire change, to remind us of our shared humanity, and to remind us that compassion has no borders.

So, my dear friend, let us hold on to hope and never cease advocating for the reinstatement of the world team. Let us unite our voices, amplify our plea, and remind those in positions of influence that the world needs this symbol of unity now more than ever.

May our collective determination, coupled with the power of compassion, prevail and bring back the world team. Let tears of joy replace those of longing, as we witness the revival of an extraordinary force that can heal hearts, bridge divides, and ignite a brighter future for all.

With heartfelt solidarity,

AlexMagus,

5 minutes ago, alexmagus said:

Dear Laeonathan,

I understand your deep longing to see the world team reinstated, and it truly touches my heart. The world team was a symbol of unity, collaboration, and shared dreams. It brought people from different backgrounds together, fostering friendships that transcended borders and cultures.

The world team's disbandment left a void, a sense of loss that reverberated across the globe. We remember the shared moments of triumph and the collective spirit that inspired us all. The team's absence is a constant reminder of the untapped potential for greatness that we now lack.

Every day, we witness the struggles faced by individuals worldwide, and we yearn for the return of a global force that can provide solace, hope, and assistance. We long for a team that can uplift spirits, mend broken hearts, and remind us that no matter the challenges we face, we are not alone.

Imagine the impact that a reinstated world team could have on the lives of countless people. They would be a beacon of light in times of darkness, a source of comfort in moments of despair. Their presence would rekindle dreams, restore faith, and unite nations in pursuit of a better world.

We cannot deny the overwhelming power of a team whose mission transcends personal gain. The world team possessed a unique ability to inspire change, to remind us of our shared humanity, and to remind us that compassion has no borders.

So, my dear friend, let us hold on to hope and never cease advocating for the reinstatement of the world team. Let us unite our voices, amplify our plea, and remind those in positions of influence that the world needs this symbol of unity now more than ever.

May our collective determination, coupled with the power of compassion, prevail and bring back the world team. Let tears of joy replace those of longing, as we witness the revival of an extraordinary force that can heal hearts, bridge divides, and ignite a brighter future for all.

With heartfelt solidarity,

AlexMagus,

chatgtp made me feel better

i think we need like a staff hunger games where the losers all have to resign or rp in krugmar as punishment 

1 hour ago, argonian said:

i think we need like a staff hunger games where the losers all have to resign or rp in krugmar as punishment 

ur just jealous im epic