🕮An Indefinite Staycation🕮 (im leaving) (kinda)

envy

Edyth chills in her house and reads every book in existence xx

6b5f26f8579a60bc8f8eff538de6faca.gif

Longhorn_Halloween_website%20divider-06.

i've decided that i'm no longer logging onto the server anymore*. unfortunately, my disability has become increasingly worse these past few months and has left me permanently bedridden - i can manage to get to my computer on good days, but my other symptoms greatly affect my ability to rp. i don't want to get too into it; i just want to give context as to why i haven't been on as much lately, and therein why i'm deciding to keep it that way. i will still be active in the discords as i can access that on my phone.

i don't really have the heart to pk Edyth so i'm sort of 'shelving' her, just having her relax in her house. she's alive, i just won't be playing her.

this whole situation sucks but i'm adapting to it as best as i can (tbh this post IS me adapting to it). i do enjoy rping but since it has become increasingly more difficult, i have to stop. if anyone needs information on Edyth you can just dm me on discord - whatever you need will have to be done without rp though, so keep that in mind.

i will happily watch from the sidelines. cheers xx

Longhorn_Halloween_website%20divider-06.

Spoiler

i doubt anyone has questions but if you do, once again just hmu on my discord. 

*my epiphyte, Siofra, is not being shelved, in case i ever get the energy to log on and have fun. the moments will be sparse, but i don't doubt that they'll happen nonetheless.

solid-snake-salute.gif

Me crying on the inside, but trying to be supportive on the outside:

Spoiler

8023f96122927db3cddedf490ca9a5e4.png

pepe-apu-rain-raincoat-for-profile-pictu

we all respect your decision. If you ever come back, don't worry, we will be waiting for you.

Pour one out for a real one o7

:****( that takes a lot to make that decision. Hope this lifts any burdens off of ya and mad respect and props to you for making the post. All the best! <3