SEEKING BODYGUARD

TreeSmoothie

Spoiler

NicePng_page-divider-png_556456.png?widt

FRP-Flower-Festival-Dress-on-planetminecraft-com_1.png?width=1003&height=587

I, Emelia Sofia, am looking for a COOL AND STRONG bodyguard to accompany me in my travels! You will get free horchata and other food, free clothes, and maybe a free room (I have to ask my madre). Once I am RICH I can also pay you! Also, I will officially declare you a Ser (or Dame)!

If you're AWESOME enough to be MY personal Knight, please inquire. THIS could be TU!

image.png?width=281&height=587

12e3d0f5c9d21f9b.png?width=1440&height=355

Lady of Tuvia, Queen of Cool, Balian's Wild Child (Her Royal Highness gave me this one!)

Zelphar is happy at the thought of Emelia is trying to take control of herself confidently.

46 minutes ago, Optimus420 said:

“Seems loike a good gig, aye.” Ser Rollo said to his feel knight, Ser Trumbehrt ‘the Dropped’. @Wretched Aidan

“Aye! It looks loike it, s’pose we’s got tae make ah trip back tae Balian..” Ser Trumbehrt ‘The Dropped’ remarked in return. @Optimus420

Kosher Daesmon, a random disgraced Prince, looked at the missive and pondered. He walked outside his home in Balian, beginning to walk down the street towards the square before nailing a note to the missive board. "Kosher Daesmon for Guard!"

Strangely enough, the odd missive fluttered upon the winds and eventually found itself within the balcony of the Sunlit Druidess' abode. A ginger brow perked, stepping across the floor to collect and examine the missive. A huff escaped. Quickly penning a response, a letter would soon return to the youth in carefully neat writing;

"Your Royal Highness,

I am perhaps not the one intended to receive such a request, however your spirit for adventure has lured my interest regardless. I am Avyndriel, Druidess of the Sun, and I would be most delighted to accompany you upon your travels.

My resume consists of several decades spent within the War Sect of Tahariae's Clerics, thus I am an adequate healer and feller of darkspawn. I am also a scholar of near three centuries, thus you can be certain my knowledge is expansive and well suited for the multitudes of queries you may have.

If you are content with having an elder elfess as a companion, I will prepare for my travel to Balian immediately. Payment will not be required, as merely being in the presence of the Queen of Cool is more than enough.

- Avyndriel Vaeloryïs"

@TreeSmoothie

shennanigans are afoot

Callista kervallen, the mother of emelia simply blank at the missive. “Uh- amor, tu know of this?” She would say as she shown her husband the missive “emelias wild alright-“

@ECS11

Kor'garr ponders in thought as he looks over the job offer.

"Nub vor mi, buht..." With that, the Skriptgoth prepares to not only spread word of the bodyguard position but draft a letter for Emilia Sofia...

4 hours ago, Lmcfc said:

Callista kervallen, the mother of emelia simply blank at the missive. “Uh- amor, tu know of this?” She would say as she shown her husband the missive “emelias wild alright-“

@ECS11

Sir Ephrem takes the missive, lowering some figurative glasses to read it "As long as she does nen get us in any problem with that Ser title..." He says with a shrug

Little Emelia woke up to a pile of letters and a flock of birds at her balcony overlooking the palms and grasses of Portoregne, her joyous squeal heard throughout the city as she hurriedly wrote back to each!

"HOORAY! Yippee!"

“In the name of Leyd!” The musin exclaimed “A job opportunity? It’s time to get out there!” He tossed his notice to the side and went to go and start writing a letter

"Hah, maybe Ich can get mien ritter's und squires to aid this lady und her pleas" the Minitizan knight commander chuckled, glancing to his fellow brothers in arms with an amused expression@Gandhi@PeterPumpkinEater

Noel, the self-proclaimed knight now old and worn reads the missive. "Hah, adorable." He cracked a smile, crumpling it up and tossing it aside. The offer lingered in his mind.