Father, Son, & a Dame's Ghost

TreeSmoothie

[Please do not metagame this post’s contents.]

Do not read ahead if you’re uncomfortable with the topics of suicide, depictions of schizophrenia/paranoia, substance abuse, domestic abuse, or violence/murder.

“. . . Dear GOD, hope you got my letter, and - I pray, you can make it better down here.”

dcAcfPxwsf_h3q993sFXlLFUtT1RyGRf4nWZXcZRlZHGsDoOK-mVIXWlqj2_1OyW8_Ig80_TYjMq0o_5emEQDCNjlhXyVLqzPfUffJgToU7_iUImu7KKVoNvvglKx8nsDmkQkJugxOPA3XG4yTZ2WfU

NKgQ7o7YfCrsYF4z0voSEgwuL4cAQ70jfP-5TApXLxmNVXINNRJ1oiFg798d6B1yVYgwun3-abqUylIgylclxfyXiczySidv44OALyyzKhzyGw796gT_ka-9Qsb1iHK22MRQCHoI0tX633XdapBRxaE

A small girl with hair the color of a field of rye and eyes of an overcast sky writhed atop a table, crying and shrieking as her pointed ears were cut to rounded tips. She grew to despise elves, despite being one herself. And she grew up none the wiser.

She’d grow up a politician, wedded to a husband who strived for power. She was beaten bloody and escaped to a better marriage; a trap, in the long run. The woman shook hands with a Wight, and over the years became a husk of herself; a murderer. She became none the wiser.

Even those bygone Barrowlords found her actions abominable, and deep in the night was she ambushed, two souls of three torn from her body and cast away in an instant. She became none the wiser.

History repeated, again and again. Each time she was caught, she weaseled out of it. Hundreds dead; eleven husbands cast astray six feet under, off to sea, or to ash.

“All the people that you made in your image, see them fighting in the street – cos’ they can’t get enough to eat from . . . God.”

Tj_YatuiKH3rK5xpJ36XK3ajk2FIvjfo8dE5KyecF-et4pqdma8hlAPLg7uda7ZdFXcEBq46OT0u3nscjbgWHs5Hs0re2v6XjO5ZDZe5AgdSrfztCDfaaUG3gaGJhJJJoh5hgWTTVdqjm8-I4B-1-hA

Where are you headed?”

The Dame stood still as she sat beneath one gigantic, beating heart. The ghost of a man she’d known well haunted her – not his real ghost, of course. A mirage, as they always were. She ignored it.

“Your direction has been determined … by a past you’ve been outrunning.”

She retreated deep into her own mind, where only she could go. Yet it followed.

“What are you running from?”

Encircled by a coven of necrolytes and undead alike, they broiled a Dragonkin alive; and in their last moments, they looked to her, shrieking: “TRAITOR! AZDROMOTH – HE STILL WATCHES YOU!”. Her past of that worship returned to haunt that hag, and spectres of that man she’d known – who had, too, worshipped Azdromoth – taunted her even in restless slumber.

Tj_YatuiKH3rK5xpJ36XK3ajk2FIvjfo8dE5KyecF-et4pqdma8hlAPLg7uda7ZdFXcEBq46OT0u3nscjbgWHs5Hs0re2v6XjO5ZDZe5AgdSrfztCDfaaUG3gaGJhJJJoh5hgWTTVdqjm8-I4B-1-hA

“I won’t believe in Heaven or Hell – no Saints, no Sinners, no Devil as well!”

mlX1tMCL780hIGmetRxF6SwjQBf2H4QLT8hJoSkSoK-l0k79nPFrEZxCbkWiJSTmBDiCJ82W7DygPyX-7oiZ-14iM-CYR_ILU5pmeSAVon6KaD3jG7VpqXTZvpJyMi4mP-1NrQ246fmPADNOZZ8ywmc

So she drank.

And drank.

And drank.

She became what she had idolized – and then became what she hated.

A horrible existence. Undeath, eternal. History repeated and she watched

it all continue on again,

And again,

And again. 

Until it became too much.

With some odd concoction in hand, she tipped it back and gulped it down.

No drink was too hard for that woman, yet this one . . . 

She felt her chest tighten. Foam pooled around her lips, her pupils dilated. And Dame Viktoriya’s heart stopped.

jBgsJfp2XXVdExdfiseCASi0DBVUITEjwgsZnk2dlN27ViFJ8EV3z8Rv90t4ivTlPvn4bvZMx9Om-hSg-Ichb-YZPlb3ECBcGpnKTrtAZKSTbAAH9hMEG5pun78u6NXPnjStP1AlDQDbTpTeWAPeii4

“No pearly gates, no thorny crown; you’re always looking us humans down!”

Viktoriya’s soul wandered the lifebanks, the wastes, the borders between life and death itself as she rotted away, her true self lost in some other realm. Flesh revealed cracked bone, shards of a crossbow bolt still left within her head from when Ostromir had kept her from dying ages, ages ago.

Yet, she wouldn’t remain this way – some day, some where, she’d return from the brink of unlife – her heart would beat again, for that Dame would never be granted the mercy of true death. 

by9ToNMfiuy-CQ0Fi3nyUKFCl1Y_oDJmYjSz9dtR7dDxZQuGsEXm46JTvFzUpB1oBPQOE8Mazl30a87V_gWUT8X7lT3Crb5KQpRtq3o0nrwUfQThpEH78NcKdW6BQG92eHLKYYErrisuM6xBvCegr5U

The WARS you bring, the BABES you drown – those lost at SEA and never found!

And it’s the same, the whole world round, the hate I see helps 

to compound.

The FATHER, SON, and HOLY GHOST

is just somebody’s unholy hoax!”

[Can't spoil on mobile, so pretend this is a spoiler😔]

Dame Vik will be gone for a good while, fly low queen you're in hell!! Ty for the baller rp @megavolter @femurlord @antisociety @Yagi_Kamisama]

The ghastly visage of Simone Robertzia curled into a pearly smile, a horrific laugh escaping him.

"Thank you GOD, most merciful! The wicked horror is dead and gone!"

Spoiler

bait post Simon is hyper dead 

remember when you killed me in providence yeah the MRA is all your fault

A familiar figure, welcomes his faithful into the long, long night. 

Spoiler

GRANDMA NOOOOOOOOOOOO

" I OUTLIVED THAT WRETCHED WOMAN!" cheers corporal Mata Leslie