what do you think of the current Cloud Temple soulstone system?

frankdh

it sucks ass. i dont understand why the need for such an overcomplicated system when we could've just made CT an island on the map itself or something

Stupid system and ss timers are too long

Eat the rich

Bit weird innit

On 7/4/2023 at 3:48 AM, Mannamannaa said:

IMO raiding or warclaiming forces should not use SS to travel to their target, but that's just me...'

Yah that was a rule before, though the issue is now if someone pillars to say midlands 2 which is the closest pillar to x and y, one of them may be significantly closer and therefore has less prep time

Running from a pillar to Nora'sath compared to from a pillar to Adria for instance is a significant time difference

I do like pillars with travel, but I feel like they should be adjusted now to make it sorta fair for all nations to have a fairly equal distance between, one way to do this could just be getting a minimap, putting a waypoint on the cities that the original pillar was going to and finding a more equal distance between

I've helped a few new players out this map and each time is confusing for them to wrap their head around the system, its cool in concept but it is so much more complicated then it has to be. The carts on Almaris were very simple and effective.