Andrei Bukoski's Thanks

WarcrimesofWonka

Baldr smiles looking over the humble note, "Perhaps it is a mix of both, my friend."

Vykk smiles proudly "A good man he was, perhaps he may make me a hat of snakeskin." he says rubbing his new haircut "I am honored that you mention my name, and I am honored to have met you to begin with."

Queen Amaya smiles as she takes note of the parchment, hastily departing her chambers to go thank Andrei himself as well.

Spoiler

It has been such a delight having you around Haense and in the community!! We love you and we can't wait to see what RP Andrei has in store! 

"A masterful hunter and tailor," Hilda remarked to her husband. "I hope those snakeskin hats will be completed soon." @sneakybandit

Grimm laments not getting an autograph "Next time-I swear it!"

"THATS MY SPOUSE!" Blanca screamed at reading it when she saw Io listed. She was very proud that they had helped a poor man in need! 

"Io-sefka An-a-ró-rë-me! That's! My name tooooo! Whenever I go out! The people always shout! There goes Io-sefka An-a-ró-rë-me!" Iosefka Anarórë, Grandchild of Boots Anarórë and Scarlet, Child of Eilika Anarórë, Laird Heir of Grenzstadt, Chieftain of Clan Anarórë (including titles associated), Shogging King, Elysium Noble, Rozania Noble, Norland Lair, Honorary Ludovar, Friend to Barclays, Dragonslayer, Giant Feller, Necromancer's Blight, Bandit's Bane, Demon Destroyer, Renowned Archer, Renowned Spearman, Swordsman, Tailor, Reluctant Medic, Patron, Spouse of Blanca, Wall Child, Toxicos of Gendik, and all other titles that do not fit sings as they see they are included in the note!