The SINS of the INQUISITION

Apotolofo

Liridona gave a nod of approval as she finished scribing her cousin, Nico's, missive. While she was far from done grieving the losses House Amador had faced today... perhaps this could provide some closure as she continued to mourn Allessandra and the unborn babe.

Ilaria, on the other hand, is just proud of her pious and outspoken daughter.

". . .Bidding on the corpse of an unborn child in a Church is an abhorrent Sin." Ontillas frowned quite heavily. "But referring to killing a vampyr as 'Sacrilege' is a misguided claim. I would not be so quick to refer to the execution of Darkspawn as murder."

Quincey Varoche reads this missive over, nodding. Darkspawn are evil, but we needn't stoop to their level! The life of a child is sacred!

1 minute ago, Apotolofo said:

boop

Spoiler

Hail. I'm aware OOCLY that the reply is flawed - it's an irp response. 

Just now, satinkira said:

Reveal hidden contents

Hail. I'm aware OOCLY that the reply is flawed - it's an irp response. 

Spoiler

oh valid- carry on good sir 

A friend that pious woman had only seen once rejoiced. Yet, she prepared for the work to come in the following months, perhaps this was a good opportunity for her grand plan. This missive was folded neatly, sliding in a hidden bookshelf somewhere. Ingrid-Basilia-Angelika preparing her new collection.

"T'is is barbaric... No matter how you look at it. T'is is barbaric", Grimhildr muttered before setting the missive aside. She then looked over at her three year old daughter with brow knit in worry.

Aleksandr II raises a brow at the Amador’s publishings…

Evander Amador donned a haggard expression as the events of such a grievous day had been told to him.

"Allessandra. . . well, 'least she wasn't blood-related." he shook his head, reading over the missive as soon as he saw it posted about. "The poor babe - dear Godan! What of Percy...?" he hastily signed the lorraine across his body.

"Damage control at its finest, House Amador had a vampyre housed in their roof, I find it hard to believe that none of them knew what she was. She was a vampyre and was justly slain. If the vampyre hadn't tried to flee then the child would still be alive, those bidding on the corpse were not part of the Inquisition and were told to leave." remarked Andrik. "The whole of House Amador ought be tested, they show a suspicious amount of sympathy of a beastial vampyre."

3 hours ago, ReveredOwl said:

"Damage control at its finest, House Amador had a vampyre housed in their roof, I find it hard to believe that none of them knew what she was. She was a vampyre and was justly slain. If the vampyre hadn't tried to flee then the child would still be alive, those bidding on the corpse were not part of the Inquisition and were told to leave." remarked Andrik. "The whole of House Amador ought be tested, they show a suspicious amount of sympathy of a beastial vampyre."

"Honestly, this is a weird take. After all my family has accomplished and sacrificed  for this Kongzem? This weighs heavy on my heart. What shame, humiliations, mockery the Kongzem had put on mea family's name. Pathetic," the old Knight Paramount and later deceased Elder of House Amador, Ser Karl Ruslan Amador, seethed, gritting his teeth at the gates of the seven skies in response from the blasphemy that has been displayed from SEVERAL members of the Kongzem of Hanseti-Ruska. "Vy deserved better, little one,"  The late babe of Allessandra and Sterling Amador's nestled in the Knights arms, cooing with innocence.

---------------------

Little Karl Isaak Amador sat silently in the corner of his room, his body rested upon the cotton sheets of his bed as he mourned the loss of  his deceased Aedymamej and coz. The child rolled up in a ball and stared at the cobbled, stone wall with an emotionless stare. Tears welded up in his eyes and held tight to his toy Hedgehog, not knowing the circumstances or repercussions that had transpired in front of his own little eyes, "Iblees, GODAN shall condemn vy... GODAN shall strike vy down..." 

23 minutes ago, giambro said:

"Honestly, this is a weird take. After all my family has accomplished and sacrificed  for this Kongzem? This weighs heavy on my heart. What shame, humiliations, mockery the Kongzem had put on mea family's name. Pathetic," the old Knight Paramount and later deceased Elder of House Amador, Ser Karl Ruslan Amador, seethed, gritting his teeth at the gates of the seven skies in response from the blasphemy that has been displayed from SEVERAL members of the Kongzem of Hanseti-Ruska. "Vy deserved better, little one,"  The late babe of Allessandra and Sterling Amador's nestled in the Knights arms, cooing with innocence.

"Do nicht blame ein Kingdom for ihr kin's choices, Karl; it was her who put this upon du lot, nicht those who made wrongs right." Tylos III retorted as he moved towards the old knight, a man he had known for a time in the plane of the living. "To imply it is the actions of those pious followers of His word, und nicht the actions of this woman du so desperately try to defend, that has brought shame to ihr house, implies House Amador puts Iblees above GOTT. A terrible look, would du nicht agree?" His eyes shot down towards the babe in question. "They deserved exactly what they got. Their mutter knew of the curse it would live with, being borne of such a foul beast, und she would've allowed it to happen regardless. At least it was given death with its dignity intact. Can't say that for all who perished on that day." he then signed the Lorraine with his right hand before continuing to watch idly upon those of Jorenus.

The Prince of Merryweather, Heinrich II Lothar, was sitting in the office of the Grand Peer when a copy of this missive was brought to him by his Ranger, Dietrich Faust. The Prince carefully read the document before commenting on it "Amadors harboured darkspawn under their roof, that is the point missing in all of this."  Then a snort left his nostrils "We have seen a situation similar to this one before, hopefully the Crown of Haense will hold them to account." He concluded, before folding the paper in half and slipping it into one of his drawers

@Travisty