UNREGISTERED CITIZENS

Issued at Year 139 of the Second Age

9Ss43o_rOsYOrxuv4sdvJvMelFhs3Gncb0rYP2NBrgvpiVtJVKr_Yiycz4K_5emmuAJ26upwaNnKnghFvpcWHYLwydZTe5S6_veUSMMi8p92bVdxu2PZb_bkTfsl7FuIGXj7M1bQ3pXitjjDXwisWWU

It has been brought to my attention after some years that my very own citizens are unaware of who they invite into their homes to live with them to the dismay of many others within our most serene state. Thus we shall purge the evil from our homes by force.

ADDITIONAL SPOOK TESTS

For a person to live with an already established citizen, they are needed to undergo a standardized spook test which can be conducted by any Lurinite steward. Failure to comply will result in a fine and if found that a person is hosting darkspawn in their abode, they shall be charged with the aiding of dark creatures, a class A crime warranting execution after seeing the darkspawn they have hosted executed before them first.

REGISTERING CITIZENS

All citizens who are living in your abode are now necessary to be registered with a Lurinite steward and otherwise charged with Claiming, a class C crime. Temporary guests are allowed as long they stay within a two year period of time total over the course of a decade. Individuals trying to loophole this system will be subject to be charged with the same law regardless and our Stewards are allowed to enforce this law and observe any unfamiliar faces visiting frequently and question them.

ETERNAL WE STAND, ESHTAEL KEEPS BALANCE

signed,

The Silver Lubba

Morgana Kervallen would grab her Lurinite Steward Dagger, humming in a soft tune "Time to do mass-testing!". Her lips would form a soft smile as she moved towards the plaza, getting ready to test everyone.

1 hour ago, mika1278 said:

SPOOK

“but I am a darkdarkspawn! What is this term saying?” The imp questioned as he ran off to show this to a fellow no good doer (@Kitomine)