MISSING WOMAN - JUNIPER ROSE

MISSING WOMAN - JUNIPER ROSE

KOeAgadpsZ6UhS8zulzQkCh7OaWN0UHli-cTbnZPdAfs4o4ocJCtSC_7EBnxGK5enTmKHHqGp38p67FBAAIb0Y-hWItYXHFvR6brPupS9UzrEGTHCt-pVFejeYEaPWb8-jPNt8ZFg4WonQLZRD2M518

An illustration of Juniper Rose.

On the 17th of the Deep Cold, Juniper Rose fled from Lurin after attempting to take the life of her wife, Princess Scrisa Anarion of Lurin. She was seen muttering to herself and speaking of being fearful for her life after failing to finish the murder. It is believed that dark magicks have corrupted her mind somehow.

Either way, she is to be considered dangerous and severely mentally unstable. She is a danger to herself and others, and there are too many unknown variables for this to be a straightforward search-and-retrieve mission. If you have any information pertaining to her current whereabouts and/or how this business came to pass, please contact me, Verena, so that we may bring her home and fix this problem.

Anyone who brings her home will recieve a reward of 100 minas - though, obviously, she must be alive. If she is dead, I will prosecute you for murder.

Upon finding one of these posters, Juniper quickly sought to crumple her copy into a ball and throw it into the ocean... before once again disappearing into the shadows of the wilderness...

"Not meh favourite former tax payer" The Grand King despaired.

Some aged woman - Juniper's grandmother - grumbled to herself.

"Must be the work of them Mystiks. I'll . . . speak to Scrisa."

"At long last!" An aged thing huffed from its hovel. ". .One can hope they stay missing."

A Highlander took a copy of the poster, folding it neatly before stuffing it into his bag. Star-filled eyes glance towards the road as he makes his way forward, off to find his mentor and friend.

Valindra sat within the comfort of her Haelun’orian room, twirling a dagger betwixt her digits as she read over a copy of the missive she’d snagged up on her travels.

”… The piglet is about to become a pork chop. My friends shall feast..”