A Declaration of War

Java17

[!] This missive can be found all around the world.

jSueqHhlGzXgeYees1v7w0jKuVV1_s8iLm2YlhlSbfCzKSlDv1NIbwXVDgO0sVGFqbRjrjRDwYxNX0KJtyls9iVvO4luaYrNxOLuKob7okWprLl3RQ3vZu6dOr39kfb8I5iC30DjzfsLzv7EFXnQS5U

A Declaration of War

Against all Cursed Pigeons of Aevos

Published 144 SA. 

Since the days of Fi’Andria, cursed pigeons have been an enemy of the Celian people. These are not your common city-dwelling birds that coo softly from rooftops; these are plagued pigeons, dark feathered and malevolent in their behavior, they carry a magical blight that devastates crops and sickens livestock. For years, the Celian people have lived in peace with pigeon-kind, yet now we must take arms against these cursed pigeons once more, just as Mythaldir did in Almaris.

Ue-3wRrfxgs8J29dZo8Un8skmf_M7FPCqCjS86HlRdbeXXWIb2InLFl9j62fJZ4o35nBqAlVeQMecndYDCKTAUXEUkv3HStlZhuvN0K1xu5zYwyu8uieMKpn8vTVSdCNvbcriOAWpomB2ODPBr5HbA8

An Artist’s depiction of the pigeon plague.

(OOC: Jamal Ahmad)

I hereby call upon our most skilled archers to join this cause immediately. Your abilities are required not only to defend our crops, but also to safeguard the health of our people. Together, we will target these cursed pigeons and cleanse our lands of the plague they carry.

ilMaehr’sae Ilkun’ehya

ay’pueran;

Thelia of Celia’nor,

Chief of Celian Anti-Pigeon operations

"Pigeons are not real. They are spies for the government." Said a crazed Mali'Ker

"At last, we have to eliminate all pigeons once more. Not a singular pigeon shall be left, once we are done." Raziel stated, firing his crossbow at the nearest pigeon and missing completely.

2 minutes ago, Laeonathan said:

"At last, we have to eliminate all pigeons once more. Not a singular pigeon shall be left, once we are done." Raziel stated, firing his crossbow at the nearest pigeon and missing completely.

"Permission to shoot those pigeons with fire?" Asked the elf'less.

"Like the old days. We won back then, but at what cost?" An Elder remembers the great pigeon war. Truly a conflict that would never leave her mind.

34 minutes ago, Cozy_Tea said:

"Permission to shoot those pigeons with fire?" Asked the elf'less.

"Kill them with fire, Llora." Raziel encouraged after he had missed.

"We should invade their home land now - the vale." a Sythaerin told her family during family dinner, lust for war in her veins

“…And I thought I was crazy,” Murmured a deranged elfess to herself. 

6 hours ago, Cheese said:

“…And I thought I was crazy,” Murmured a deranged elfess to herself. 

Crazy? I was crazy once.

Llora glared at the missive, when reading this she raise her glance to the sky. A deep exhale was let out ”we can never get a break” said the elfess

The elf would sigh, frowned. A headache from the last drinking night in the winery still clouds his mind "One curse after the other. What are we supposed to do? Us untrained in the art of archery? Throw our wine at them?" he asked on a most displeased tone, throwing an empty bottle at one flock of pigeons, only to be pelleted by bird feces shortly after.

Acalmaehr looks to the sky with fear and disdain at the flocks of pigeons, after implementing hostile architecture to the rim of their house to prevent them from landing

"Like the seagulls" murmured a woman who remembered fondly the tales of the demonic freeport seagulls.