A new Owl spreads its wings

MC_Celina

[!] This missive can be found all around Lurin.

♫♬

BskpzfO99ajPk5uKnMkb78vc_pQhhuH2SrhhLvxxQzyKw9M5vsbdbpIakQjj_fpWiM7eoljwBnm2xJ8byIJDFpIZ_rFWNmQbqZfvFvrdtXv6uhMXKtHgovolt0qRWmxWWLsvf6R1KGefQBVXp-AfgH4

A new Owl spreads its wings

Published 5th of Amber Cold, 144 SA.

While adoption have been the rare expectation within the Ibarellan Talonnii, it has happened before. Such has my haelun decreed, that A’oejella may take her name for her great services to Celia’nor. And so I wish to announce that due to her integral role in raising Raziel from the age of six, his unwavering dedication to preserving our legacy, it is fitting that an elf who has fought for our family's honor throughout his entire life now bears our name - as my son.

ilMaehr’sae ilkun’ehya: Raziel Ibarellan.

9PPHJIM9irDirEIqbp1TvOpGjFQT037rPlmJLoR4012sH4tzwxXhmGsCIdOm5d2VU39rxH0uYV5KjqFP_v3acbPlLOUxS8LCNn9m_CusyYaMQb1IMPn6-VxTIHDzaeH2d0FqMO1TfM3aBmlgfY3iX18

Raziel Ibarellan smiles widely to his newly-found mother and beamed with pride that he may now bear the name of the women that had raised him. A sigh too escaped him, for it was a heritage filled with much good and evil.

A hungover elfess sat by inside her bakery before hearing the news soon. "Good for you Raziel," she rejoiced calmly before drinking some water.

"How very two-faced of our old friend, Raziel." A certain elfess mused from the safety of Haense where her faith in GOD shielded her from prosecution. "He's gone from hating the Ibarellens with all his being to brown-nosing his way to adoption. What a parasite."

3 minutes ago, Moribundity said:

"How very two-faced of our old friend, Raziel." A certain elfess mused from the safety of Haense where her faith in GOD shielded her from prosecution. "He's gone from hating the Ibarellens with all his being to brown-nosing his way to adoption. What a parasite."

"We shall speak once you learn to pronounce Ibarellan." Commented the elf.

"I'm going to have to pretend like I didn't hear him talk about how Ivarielle betrayed him now, I guess."

"A Rat once, a Rat forever. I hope I will never have to exchange words with them. To even daring, to even thinking to bear my princess' name without her blessing, without proving one's worth is heresy. "

Said a loyal elder after finishing reading the missive found in Lurin. She'd store it somewhere in her office as a memento for any future interaction. In her old and decayed mind; she beheld such a deed heretical. Perhaps, a needless overreaction of this ancient thing, but alas, her rancor knew no bounds.

Juniper remembers the day when she too was adopted by the Ibarellans.

”Damn, I feel old.” She thought to herself