[✓] [Playable CA Lore] Ghoul - the Accursed Undead

Werew0lf

here come the skele-puns

shit lore but werew0lf has kidnapped my dog and won't return him until I help him break his denial streak.

+1

I’m not sure if I missed it but can the heart be ripped out as a necromantic ingredient? The heart of a ghoul for it’s ever growing tumors or does this ghoul not contain such?

20 minutes ago, Turbo_Dog said:

I’m not sure if I missed it but can the heart be ripped out as a necromantic ingredient? The heart of a ghoul for it’s ever growing tumors or does this ghoul not contain such?

Uh - they don’t have organs. Sorry.

20 minutes ago, Werew0lf said:

Uh - they don’t have organs. Sorry.

Thanks G. Question two that I probably missed. Can that dark alchemy potion be used by them to restore their humanity and looks for the day?

11 minutes ago, Turbo_Dog said:

Thanks G. Question two that I probably missed. Can that dark alchemy potion be used by them to restore their humanity and looks for the day?

No. That’s the downside of them being simple, playable undead, rather than being a darkstalker who can intermingle with other communities.

You could probably perfume them up and then wear a helmet, but it won’t be possible to wear flesh-suits or look like a normal descendant. 

woo woo bring back ghouls woo woo

+1 Very Based. I really do hope this gets approved. 

This the typa shit i be on lately

I'm glad to see some plain and simple undead again. +1

Would this dude qualify for the T4 Templar Trophy spell, to make one out of a Ghoul