A Confession by the Damned

flexMate

To the esteemed residents of all Aevos,

My name is The Wraith of the Mistguard I am a former resident of the state of Lurin. This is my confession. If you're reading this missive, my coven’s ties with the state of Lurin are severed. Lurin has been harboring us for over many years now. Shortly after the descendant’s defeat at the hands of the Mori, Lurin came to uswith a rather interesting proposition. They allowed us to dwell within their capital, given our own lair through their vast network of underground canals. The offer was, of course, accepted by my compatriots. We worked closely with the Lurinite high command, planning attacks and incursions into neighboring realms whilst paying a portion of the spoils gained in our attacks to the government. I quickly realized that the structure of the state of Lurin was rotten to the core, built through, for, and by violence and thievery through groups that would be otherwise exterminated by most realms. From our perspective, we were given everything we had ever wanted on a silver platter. Government funding, a permanent base of operations from which the murder of hundreds was planned and the protection of the Yellow Cross and therefore, the Lurinite government. The tunnels we resided in were accessed through a mere residential apartment in the heart of town. Nobody has ever suspected a thing. For years me and my compatriots were functioning members of Lurinite society. We paid taxes, interacted with the mortal residents of the city on a daily basis and even celebrated a birthday party publicly, a birthday that some Lurinite government officials even attended. Some of you, dear readers, may raise an eyebrow. Question the credibility of an immortal. After all, aren't villains capable of lying? To prove the authenticity of this missive, in the next few weeks missives naming and detailing Lurinite government officials that aided our coven will be published for all to view. I hold no grudge against the Lurinite government, the other way around. I am thankful for their service and aid. Through them I grew more powerful than I have ever been. But alas, my knack for sewing chaos went unsatisfied for too long, and so, out of mere boredom I have decided to spill the beans regarding the state of Lurin. 

Your truly, in eternal undeath,

The Wraith of the Mistguard

:)

Spoiler

OOC: I'm terrible at formatting so enjoy the barebones post! I had a blast writing it.

"BY SOLARIS THIS IS RICH....BWAHAHAHAH"

The Sun princess laughed as she saw her student pack her bags in haste

"ZEEEEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAR!"

Called the great Chieftain of clan Lur, slamming his mug of grog atop the nearest goblins, shiny and bald head.

"Zeemz that Lurin iz finally turning upzide down!"

The Elf red through the missive before placing it down on her desk, going to her balcony, she lets out a sigh before looking down to her barony "You accused my people of housing evil beings without proof, threatened to hurt me and called her unclean, making us Vikelans suffer without reason, and in the end, it turns out that you are the corrupt ones..." Medea shook her head, looking up at the stars "Finally, justice we will receive...for all the suffering you put me and my people through.." A tear streamed down the elf's eye.

A certain hooded individual would read this missive with a confused expression. As he kept on reading, an uncontrollable chuckle was let out by him "Such unfortunate news. I wonder where a certain Mali’ame was throughout all of these..." In a sarcastic tone, the individual said "Perhaps he should get to ambushing the writer with motives that lack logic." He then shrugged  "Llue clouded their minds for they wished to offend us. May Feidelhm guide them."

A smile crept up the elfs face, not one of joy, but one of malice, as he mumbled to himself. "They've used the unfortunate and now its time they faced the music. Llue shunk her claws within their weak souls and now, they will be dragged down to the depths of her realm." He then proceeeded to go on his way once more, for his path was long and prickly, using his staff to traverse and bring light upon those who need it. " Ta Fael'id kan Feidelhm's practun" he mumbled in the lost dialect of the Kaemhan.