A SUMMON TO LIGHT

Harald

Camilla Falkner read over the missive with a large frown. She let out a sigh looking to her husband. "There is a vampire threat, and I hope they can end it. They will not find it going after a little girl, one who is traumatized by all the attacks upon her house as of recent." 

Edited by Frank_Dog

An Azdrazi felt a smile creep up onto his face as he read the list of names. He read them over and over, painting a clear picture of a face to each name with the descriptions that followed. "Pray that GOD will be more merciful than I to allow your tainted souls into the Seven Skies."

Spoiler

hehehe.png

It was difficult to sleep the night that the meeting occurred. Being in the room where it happens was a challenge for Ser Leopold. There were moments he enjoyed being involved in the intricate happenings of Whitespire, but sometimes they'd take their toll on him. Rest was the furthest thing he could find, and so he sat-up late through the night as he pondered the fate of these von Augustens. Their children do not deserve to be torn from their Father. That is for certain. The issue that resurfaced over, and over was how he could have them protected from their vile relatives and Mother.

There were two, lit candles on his window sill meant for two of his dearly departed friend. Those flames reminded him of his purpose and why he must make these hard choices. "Gawyn and Richard.. Help me now."

Pelym Vagil Rivers furrows his brow at the letter before him after getting it from Atticus - his blood boiling "Ve 'Church' is at it again hunting CHILDREN. If they could - they would hang any auwn who doesn't donate 100 mina per week to them." he scoffs.

"Ottomar, you should have stayed dead."

Heinrich II Lothar, the Prince of Merryweather commented as he signed the document