ON THE JUST EXECUTION OF SCRISA ANARION

A certain hooded individual revealed his arms from the cloak he was wearing to hold the missive. With a sigh, he muttered "Seems like Lurin is involved with more controversy every single day. May Rioghnach sharpen these brave Oyashimen's blades, and Feidelhm guide them to safety." He then took the missive from where it was hung, placing it gently in his pouch.

Turki el-Hamidi 'Mog' would look at the missive, with a gentle hum, he said "Maybe I should use my Grub-Bucket coupon soon..." he then took out his coupon, staring at it for a few seconds before putting it back in his pocket "Allah yisallimik, sadeeqs." 

Father Raven chuckled at yet another situation he found amusing "Ah ti, Lurin has dug themselfs another hole..." he said shaking his head, looking ahead, as he placed the missive aside "May Riognach allow thy people to bring justice to Lurins unjust ways, for they've been getting away with such for far too long." he spoke one final time, as he used his staff to lift himself up so that he may be on his way.

"But the economy..." whispers some voice in the darkness.

"Poor miss Aizumi..." A little horned creature murmurs, fidgeting with chains of gold on its figure, "I wonder if this Lurin falls I can have their books..." The Seeker asks itself, before turning off to ask their kin.

"Everybody knows that Lurin is a den for the foul and degenerate, they knowingly allowed a gaggle of frost witches to construct a coven in their city, and once publicly known, gave them chance to leave before burning the cove simply so they could act innocent, which everybody knows they are not." remarked Ser Andrik.

Ser Elerríon smirks and sends his ethereal regards to the Shugo and the Oyashiman.

A towering old hag smiles at the missive.