LET THERE BE LIGHT

marikandaperc

A SUMMON TO HYPOCRISY

itITzaick6FhvtoVQKHlArRddmcUf0FmsZ2SC10Zm749dM0AyWt3qN4cekF8w0IhsyVEbLRzZA_a_u_F6Tc_QfXkT3cB-EPaFxYtHOs75pQtwI-x7pqmXsY6psxRcy4n-a5N5Kyv2QQ-pS3O

ISSUED BY 

THE HOLY ORDER OF ST. JUDE 

IN THIS YEAR 

OF OUR LORD 1947

ON KNOWN AND SPECULATED VAMPYRES

Recently, a missive had been published by the many Lords and Ladies of the realm. Their signatures laid silent at the bottom of accusations of vampirism, and now it is time for us to act. It is so very simple to hide behind cobbled walls of impregnable castles, where aurum and salt may not reach. But your actions cannot be erased from history, merely concealed. For that is how you creatures of the night act. You cloak yourself within veils of dark, hoping to not be caught by the just inquisitors of GOD. 

But what if I said, that among those signatures, lie two black sheeps? They are so quick to demand the death of the House von Augusten, while they too harbor vampires of their own. Such a fact angered not only I, but my brother in faith Bishop Callahan as well. Therefore, we hereby issue a summon to the following people, who may either subdue themselves to testing or be deemed guilty.

Ser Leopold Haverlock and his wife.

After the incident with Aaren Colborn, I have been investigating more alongside Bishop Callahan. It is then that we found out the Lord Haverlock had been not only housing and protecting, but wed to a vampire. The mother of his children. The both of them are to arrange a time they may find favorable, and show themselves to the Castle Priory of St. Jude in Veletz in order to be jointly tested. 

Emilio Varoche

An old ally of Allessandra de Vend, Emilio of Varoche has been deemed a possible vampire. Not only him, but his kinsman “Paul Varoche'' too are summoned to the Castel Priory of St. Jude in Veletz in order for testing. While that of the Count Varoche is only a suspicious, his kinsman Paul is deemed a confirmed vampire, one who had worked with “Ibisa”, vampire and necromancer.

LET THERE BE TRUE LIGHT.

HIS GRACE, Callahan Bishop Citrea, Grand Prior of the Holy Order of St. Jude

HOLY SIR Halston Veynot, Grand Master of the Holy Order of St. Jude, Holy Knight of His Mother Church. 

HER SERENE HIGHNESS, Dame Avalon ‘the charred spear’ of Númenost, Sergeant of the Holy Order of St. Jude, and Knight Protector of the Canonist realms.

DAME Bronwyn of Númenost, Knight of Númendil and Neophyte of the Holy Order of St. Jude.

THE REVEREND, Mother Oksana of the Holy Order of St. Jude

Spoiler

Either contact through aviary or discord if you wish to set up the meeting. Link to our discord: https://discord.gg/yVzTFmJd

Props to the original post for the format: 

A scowl reaches pale lips, and milky green eyes look over the missive. "How did they...?" The question died upon the woman's lips, and she gave a heavy sigh as she raised a scarred hand to pinch the bridge of her nose. "If I had known sooner..." With that she sets the missive aside and offers a small prayer for the safety of Sir Leopold's Family and his Wife.

The brows of the Haverlock furrow up upon reading the missive. Annoyed, he tosses it off to the side from his desk and comes to a stand. "First they accuse my sister and now..." A sillence filling the room then. Perhaps some doubt, or perhaps pure disbelieve hearing about the accusations made to his elder, more honorable, brother. "No. They all just wish to see my House fall." 

A nearly-fledged Amador patriarch peers at the missive - having signed the last for posterity purposes, and given it a firm scribe's editing. Buttoning his coat, he nods - "oh, de Vend - good, aye." - "De Vend." - "Best keep sure they keep jotting it that way, aye? - Aye. Looks fair better writ so, anyhow," to the courier, baffled.

Heinrich II Lothar scratched his head as he read the document "The Haverlocks and Emilio are vampires? Something is off." The Prince of Merryweather squinted as he read the missive once more "I will pray all of the tests will prove them innocent and good Canonists. Kind-hearted people are hard to find nowadays, and those three are definitely among them." The Alstreim concluded!

Konstantin von Augusten raised a brow upon hearing of the missive "It sure would be humorous if those who accused my House most were themselves the wicked amongst good Canonists!"

Waclaw Jazloviecki scoffed with disdain as he read the so-called accusation. "So, do they have actual evidence to present or is this just a thinly-veiled strike against Aaunic leadership? I'm inclined to believe the latter."

Lady Julietta, the only sister to Ser Leopold, rolled her eyes at the missive. “Idiots.” She huffed, but in regards to who is up for debate. “Leopold, I pray you haven’t made a dire mistake. Kinslaying is not something I am above when it comes to the disgusting vampyres.” The words stung like ice on her tongue, her hatred for the creatures evident. 

Vylandris Vuln'ibar looks onto the situation with intrigue. The accusations of vampirism being thrown around by those accused of being vampires themselves would make him question. Are there impostors Among Us?

Spoiler

mFNNW49QR6UC4SB5dzzyf9qOL3HOaFgZjr88fU-iR1L98WvjseW9QJfJGQem3Wjq23ZjMKSQdpVNcBk9Qh6MNWGLUPL4X3UnCBm5SlNNDYGlGupDyj2tJaYlEnP2mRQCLgX-ZKJxf7QUFWM4W1gJjr0

Emmeline would glare at the missive, complete rage evident on her features as she looked to Leopold, "We should just have them test me and get it over with. Throwing accusations around like this, who do they think they are?" 

The Theonus lofted a brow as her husband handed the missive to her, choking on the contents of her water skin. "What?" She hissed "My brother is a good man." She then looked to her husband, a sigh escaping her. "But. . .I do think they had it coming. The truth would have gotten out eventually."

Emilio Varoche looked to his bandaged hand, having been cut for the testing, then to his wife who was resting from the whole ordeal, "Well, that settles that," the Roach said to himself, before leaving to get himself a glass of wine.