The Royal Wedding of 152 SA

AstriaS

A continent away, Númenatâr rides for home.

An elvish Knight of Numendil laughs in her kitchen as she gets her mail. 

"Things really have worked out well, for them, then..."

Thérèse shakes her husband! “Julius, Peter is getting married again!” She screams of pure joy.

Reports in the streets of Kanunsberg arose, of an aged Baron randomly screaming "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" and high-fiving Minitzers as well as startled and confused Frank refuges in a high and drunken stupor.

Spongebob Yelling Meme Generator - Imgflip

Valindra smirked as the romantic advice she'd granted Peter paid off! 

"It's about time. Good on you, my dear friend! Gott mit uns!" The exuberant Warchief proclaimed from within his study. 

Calla von Theonus read the missive, a smile crossing her face. "Theo, look! Peter is marrying again!" She eagerly showed her husband the invitation.

Ser Elerríon read the proclamation with a smile. "Wonderful. Good man and an unexpected pairing." The Knightly elven lord notes to send his best to the betrothed.

As Colette got her invite she had to find a place to sit, the utter shock on her face was very noticeable. She quietly utter to herself "I thought he wouldn't marry again, I know he told me about her but I never thought he marry her" setting the paper to the desk in front of her, she sighs then leans back to glance out a window "I am going to have to accept it, he deserves happiness just like anyone else, just hope she is nice towards me" sitting back up straight she lifted the paper again "Can I bring a date?" she laughed to herself, then looked to a dress she hasn't even worn yet. "Least I can finally wear that dress"