PRELATE OF THE CLERGY : ON THE SUBJECT OF VON AUGUSTEN AND VAMPYRISM

"Now will everyone shut up?" Anthony Temesch; the Viscount of Mies wondered- deciding to not throw this missive away.

3 minutes ago, Cubicita said:

"Now will everyone shut up?" Anthony Temesch; the Viscount of Mies wondered- deciding to not throw this missive away.

"HOPE SO!" Ferdinand von Augusten exclaimed, offering the Vibin' Viscount a fist bump.

"I heard the former Arch Lector Dante de Denesle is a vampyr, was he also tested?" The Pontificial Chamberlain, Bishop Stanislaw of Westerwald questioned in the direction of Antonius Cardinal Artorus, having rudely invaded his ecclesiastical bedchambers. 

“There you have it.” Renilde wiped her hands clean of the mess, shaking her head at the atrocities that the innocent people of House Augusten had endured due to rumors and bad interpretation of the Canonist faith. 

1 minute ago, Werew0lf said:

"I heard the former Arch Lector Dante de Denesle is a vampyr, was he also tested?" The Pontificial Chamberlain, Bishop Stanislaw of Westerwald questioned in the direction of Antonius Cardinal Artorus, having rudely invaded his ecclesiastical bedchambers. 

Dante de Denesle shivers, fearing he may yet be found out to be a Hirano.

"I wonder if the Roas and the Vuillers will write an apology letter next." Adrian of House Temesch hummed from the comfort of his estate up in the mountains of the Petra. The Orateur of Petra soon shelved the letter into one of the cabinets of his chambers before moving on with his day. 

Tap. . .              

Tap. . .       

Tap. . .

A pre-teen girl tapped the pad of her finger against a frame, taxidermy butterflies carefully pinned inside. Her eyes stared, dull. The once youthful smile she once had was now gone, replaced by pure misery. These creatures that once brought her happiness now brought her nothing but sorrow.

Monika stood there, her mind replaying the events of that night. Voices flooded her mind, telling her different things, and she didn't know which to follow. A voice came louder than then all, "Keep your brother out of trouble now" it told her. And oh, how she failed. It was her fault. This. This was all her fault, and she had no one but herself to blame.

At least her family's name was cleared now. . .but at what cost?

Konstantin von Augusten signed the lorraine seven times "Peace at last.." he breathed.

[♫]

"Vampires or not, they are all traitors. One of the Founding Houses of Aaun running away because someone accused some of them of being a darkspawn. Didn't the Heinrik Rebellion teach them anything? Why didn't they flee when our kingdom was falling apart? When we fought so valiantly against the Adrians and their mercenaries, with potential loss in mind? Why now, when everything was going well? This is truly disgraceful behaviour. God will be the judge when the time comes, I will leave this matter to Him."

Heinrich II Lothar, the Prince of Merryweather, commented as was speaking about the test results with his son, Johannes 

@Balthasar

"I just find it strange that they made all this fuss in Aaun, resisting to be tested and whatnot. Then as soon as the Church enters they bend over and let them do all the testing they want - All of this discord could've ben avoided, if they just cooperated!" retorted the newly inducted Count of Whisperwood, Johannes Lothar, scion of Prince Heinrich II

@Olox_