REGARDING THE WIZARD HATS

AstriaS

DwHdS5xZBuIIi44pET7kQVrJajpS9YoI_bN1eOpTP3nL52U1tBsxGjuvhBs0e_UP-rdV2GYMsPFt9_a5hwpICWWp93O5LbPu-KJwYivA52vDKxAgQI3QOahbnPo9HM6H7ndP-xwTKDVaDjvWatwxV84

REGARDING THE WIZARD HATS

Issued the 13th of Malin’s Welcome, in the Year 153 

BY THE WILL AND AUTHORITY OF THE WHITE THRONE

Wqjk0oIoxLgCEB4Vuf-za1tAG7rr4LCgAZh-6K51aWQXGP6A4pzJvZT6tKT9q4z7aS4h42oyyHrfdTADwBNeXjEkQqMP-MG5DFM28b4OeNLR5zUf5zeZwDVEsDlfBwdfdjgKPDljZqvPiwSU64eF-UI

It has been impressed upon the Crown the folly undertaken in our decree pertaining to wizards and their hats. We acknowledge now that it was a decision made without properly considering the humanitarian cost of such a policy. For this we can express only remorse, and thus we shall commit to remedying this mistake.

Pursuant to this goal, the following is hereby decreed:

I

The law requiring wizards and other magical individuals to wear a conical hat shall, hereafter, be repealed and declared null and void.

II

The Crown will make a donation to a charity of the Wizard Haus’ choosing to support unjustly persecuted magical folk.

III

Wizards, of all varieties mentioned in the original law, must instead choose an epithet which shall be appended to their name in all formal address. Ideally, this epithet will be a color or an adjective, such as ‘the White’ or ‘the Grey’ or ‘the Wise’.

BY ORDER OF,

LgZYet4fEzA9Jt-_i3HD-1As-yUTxeiyLIapCX2yDNVgVZgWJLbPBAxlmdIiVfLi2k6T4YVGXt69vpeLDRtJ6GaAULHgKiuibaTIyeAY8qYmSuDgjF0fC-uTDHnAJw_PpITLn5jq0uawtqqP_lzTLUo

HER ROYAL MAJESTY, Tar-Caraneth Aryantë of the House Arthalionath, by the Grace of GOD, Queen of the Númenedain, Princess of Númenost and Minas Amath, Protector of the Adunians, Master of the Sharadûn, Templar of the Archangel Michael, Knight of the Realm

Ser Audo Weiss finds this rather disappointing. What a blow to progress against the magical blight!

A Templar willfully pens to the Crown,

"Though to call me anything but Templar would be a misnomer, I do admit frankly no matter how large the Malchediael Banner I carry in broad daylight, I am confusing and very shiny. I will accept being called Fëanor the Bright nevertheless as alternative."

2 hours ago, Wand said:

A Templar willfully pens to the Crown,

"Though to call me anything but Templar would be a misnomer, I do admit frankly no matter how large the Malchediael Banner I carry in broad daylight, I am confusing and very shiny. I will accept being called Fëanor the Bright nevertheless as alternative."

The Adunian Queen, having gotten a few ideas of her own from this, gave a thoughtful hum as she regarded Fëanor's note. A return letter was duly sent in short order:

"While Templar are excluded from the Crown's decrees pertaining to magicians and sorcerers – because we use swords and all, you see – we will nonetheless ensure that this epithet is recorded for future reference. We thank you for your cooperation, unnecessary though it was."

Father Paco Antonius Temesch de las Palmas the Religious Man malds in his office while reading the missive with a bowl of beans and rice on his desk - his hunger strike over, but this wasn't what he intended for either.

“If I get called soufflé publically again like I did in veletz and in my own order, people will just never receive my aid” says sofiele as she cringed every time she was called her new adventurer name!

The Tar's sister, Briar Arthalion, decidedly would seek to push the boundaries of these naming conventions. She already had many of these, but in protest due to the lack of hats, she will be now used by ALL Aliases and entire name...  

[ Briar Rethril Arossie Alice M. Pendraic Arthalion, Briar the Bold, The Red Princess, The Summer Rain, The Red hood, The Sun, Radiance of Numenost, Smile of Numendil, Breath of Barrowton...]  a considerable amount of space left after to additions to be made by others..

This is promptly fowarded to her sister @AstriaS, in the most ridiculous, and theatrical letter with glitter sealed in.