The Elven Roots needs YOUR HELP

Tigergiri

Greetings, dear friends! Tigergiri Here! 

welcome back to my crazy ideas that somehow just work 

I have been actively pursuing a few elves lately, asking them for their family reverberations. I am putting out a call to the forums today because the Elven Roots tree still needs a few branches. A whimsical idea that was inspired by queries such as "Is it possible to track down elven connections? Is there a tree akin to the human noble tree?" has evolved into the formidable "Elven Roots" tree. We started off small, with five families and about 100 personas. Today, we have expanded to include an astounding 2,378 people. Even with this success, there are still large gaps, which is why we are pleading with the player base.

This is no small task, and while it may not eliminate the strange phenomenon of adopting your elf friend as brother, who also your cousin, but your sisters/brothers husband, it may at least mitigate it (yes, that is a real thing; we have stopped questioning it). I'm reaching out to you, the community, urging you to share your elf family echoes. For those who have submitted them in the past, kindly nudge your friends to do the same.

Feel free to contact me directly or any of our dedicated tree editors: @MeteorDragon @MrSyth @rukio  @Morigung-oog @Calioos  @Dry Crackers @Toffee , Foolsdude & kenobster who I cant AT 

We appreciate your assistance immensely!

Let us now address the holes:

Wood Elves: We know we are not quite there yet, but we have come a long way.

Dark Elves: There is a big hole here, especially with regard to Warhawkes, Renila, Vira'ker, and Azulite Elves..

High Elves: We have a good representation from Haelunor, but updated lines are always welcome. We currently feature three Celianor and Star Elves families and would like to expand this section.

Miscellaneous Lines: Mori, Sun Elves, Red Elves, Sea Elves, and those who ventured off the beaten paths. While we are including Snow Elves, our collection is limited to the older lines.

Join the Old Heads Group

Calling all LotC veterans, especially those who witnessed its inception! @shiftnativeShiftnative and @Toren Neminis have already joined as experts in old line accuracy. If you were part of LotC's early days and wish to share your insights, please express your interest in joining the Old Heads group aka Story tellers of Old. 

I express my gratitude and wish everyone a wonderful day! For those who are curious, here is a link to our progress:

Spoiler

https://familyecho.com/?p=HGOIM&c=mjo1gddl3f&f=847768936460272594 

for the LOVE OF ALL THINGS GREAT, DONT DESIMATE MY TREE ILL CRY. ITS BEEN FOUR MONTHS ITS MY BABY

Sea elves aren’t real silly. Snelves on the other hand

@Boknice275look look they wish to know more about Sun elves 🤭

On 11/21/2023 at 11:48 PM, TeawithFrisket said:

@Boknice275look look they wish to know more about Sun elves 🤭

.. where’s the tree friskety