REEL IT IN

Mickaelhz

Vyllaenen returned home with a plentiful amount of equipment from the battlefield. He set to work repurposing the Haensemen's loot into fishhooks. 

Húrin offers a fist bump to Vyllaenen after not only surviving but running through the entirety of the enemy's rally. He finds this to be an agreeable and suitable anticipation of a birthday gift for his mentor and llir.

"We are so back."

“Do ye Remember a time when the fairy boys were relevant? Cause I don’t.” Father Malcolm would call out to his Acolyte.

”Must’ve been when they didn’t hide behind their walls from a fight.” The Acolyte would respond.

”Oh, so never then.” The priest would chuckle as he continued to transcribe copies of the Holy Scrolls.

Edited by Drew2_dude

6 minutes ago, Drew2_dude said:

“Do ye Remember a time when the fairy boys were relevant? Cause I don’t.” Father Malcolm would call out to his Acolyte.

”Must’ve been when they didn’t hide behind their walls from a fight.” The Acolyte would respond.

”Oh, so never then.” The priest would chuckle as he continued to transcribe copies of the Holy Scrolls.

"Home advantage wasn't enough, boys, we should've made twenteh versus fourteh happen once again" Istvan the Ferryman motioned to Vyllaenen, laughing and chuckling.
@Orlanth

"Little do they know, Maethor Sythaerin is the greatest fisherman of them all. His bait hooks the skygods readily." A 'thill from a far away land commented!

2 hours ago, Drew2_dude said:

Ferryman Silas, pious as ever, spoke thusly. "May our enemies face a profound Kiss of God, as we guide them back into the bosom of the Creator and His magnificence. All Mighty, God, may this test of faith you have granted me be met with the mettle of my steel, and the steel of my brothers. Amen."

He then prepared to depart from the keep to wreak devastation upon the lands of the colonizers, his teal bandana wrapped around his face and his Thanhic blade gleaming cold as snow. Before these coming years were up, Silas was sure that many men would be buried, but that mattered little to him for his own cause was just. I pity the fool who thinks that The Ferryman has not considered their transgressions upon their fellow man. All the same, may each man who dies be commended the highest accolades in the Seven Skies, for there is no greater deed than dying in the defense of your homeland, even if your leadership is not quite so humble.

"Tis a shame he neglects to mention the Stassion and Veletz soldiers which bolstered their numbers and the fact they the Ferrymen themselves proclaimed that: should the soldiers of Haense leave, they would then release the Princess unharmed." remarked Ser Andrik.

Edited by ReveredOwl

"Yikes" Said the Royarch Shaman Ember. She looked on the missive with a smirk of entertainment, and also massive dissapointment towards their allies. Then again, Canonist were never good in demands. She traversed the mountain range of Balian, studying the sky and clouds after she visited the sovereignty of Balian, enjoying the sight of the fort.