The Pact of the Highborn

indiana105

"I hate darkspawn!" The High Keeper inanely shouted!

Váli Freysson Ruric muses to himself while reading "Darkspawn killing time." he storms through the town, knocking on the doors of his fellow Purifiers "Rise and shine brothers! We have work to do!"

"Now thes es dwoggers" The Grand King nodded at the missive, having honourably settled all conflict with Norland.

Leonid rowed through the northern rivers of the Highlands, singing a tune. . . "Because I'm a Highland Boyyy  - Oh I'm a Highland Boyy"

A Hyspian Nationalist frowns as he reads the missive. He hands it around the makeshift camp the Regulators had taken up refuge in whilst on patrol. Slowly but surely, each of them nods as they realize they must make peace to kill the bigger threat.

"Dame never would have expected this..." *Onon notes upone heading the news just to mąkę sure questioning* "Actually-? Guess that's good but shesh did not expect any of that..." *He realised that he should have long stoper trying to understand politics*

Antonious scratched his stache "Bloody 'ell... these northmen condemn their canonist brothers- all the while tippling with pagans!"

The Carrot Laird is too busy killing darkspawn elsewhere.

The Peacemaker looks over the letter several times, beginning to suspect he's seeing things.

The Dragonslayer prepares aurum great arrows in addition to the usual black ferrum arrows.

Blanca Anarore smiled at the missive, happy she could freely travel between nations in the Coalition without nearly as much scrutiny as before. She looked to her spouse. "I trust you'll do a good job, as you have always, Mon Amour."