Ob Honor agh Dizhonor

BlauRps

Ob Honor agh Dizhonor

This letter is spread across the realms of Aevos as hurriedly as a humble Scholar could write for all to be informed!

Tu da dizhonorable ob da Iron Uzg,

How dare latz sully da proud legacy ob our anceztor Krug, for mi have heard from friendz ob da Kanondom that not only latz joined da wagh on da zide ob Adria, da League ob Veletz for da azhs that would cry rivers ob tears for zuch an atrocity mi hab committed, but tu join forces in da wagh wyth burrzspawn that wi would flat on da spot. Da Uzg has dizhonored Krug’z legacy by breaking bread wyth Iblees’z ilk agh vermin.

Mi hab alzo gotten a letter from a dear friend ob mi late lyfemate agh eternal love Scrap, may she rest in da Seven Skies, about Uruk kidnapping hundreds or even thouzandz ob da citizenz ob Hyspia, nub juzt da men but da women agh kubz agh having them klomp each other to death! Wi da Decendentz ob Krug do nub wish harm to come to any kubz Uruk or nub! ZHAME on da Uzg agh ZHAME on da Rex for letting zuch atrocities happen under latz watch!

IF Krug were styll ob da mortal plane, he would leave Adria agh da dizhonorable Uruk, Gobboz, agh Ologz ob da Burrz Uzg nub-thing but red on da continent ob Aevos for da Horde haz decided to embrace da curze that da Deceiver, Iblees, branded Krug agh hiz descendentz wyth!

ZHAME ON DA UZG AGH ZHAME ON DA REX FOR THEIR SINZ ZO MANY!

Signed,

Varn'Gorkil, The Scholar

IMG_6427.jpg?ex=659278fd&is=658003fd&hm=

(An Artist's depiction of the Uruk Scholar)

Spoiler

(Translation from Orcish Blah to Common)

To the dishonorable of the Iron Horde,

How dare you sully the proud legacy of our ancestor Krug, for I have heard from friends of the Canondom that not only you joined the war on the side of Adria, the League of Veletz for the ones that would cry rivers of tears for such an atrocity I have committed, but to join forces in the war with darkspawn that we would kill on the spot. The Horde has dishonored Krug’s legacy by breaking bread with Iblees’s ilk agh vermin.

I have also gotten a letter from a dear friend of my late lifemate and eternal love Scrap, may she rest in the Seven Skies, about Orcs kidnapping hundreds or even thousands of the citizens of Hyspia, not just the men but the women and children and having them fight each other to death! We the Descendents of Krug do nub wish harm to come to any children Orc or not! SHAME on the Horde and SHAME on the Rex for letting such atrocities happen under your watch!

IF Krug were still of the mortal plane, he would leave Adria and the dishonorable Orcs, Goblins, and Ologs of the Dark Horde nothing but red on the continent of Aevos for the Horde has decided to embrace the curse that the Deceiver, Iblees, branded Krug and his descendents with!

SHAME ON THE HORDE AND SHAME ON THE REX FOR THEIR SINS SO MANY!

"Lat'z nub been around in dekadez." Kho, the Wargoth of Clan Gorkil, scribed back. "Who ahm lat tu blah about wagh when latz nevur klomped in azh latzelf? Tu bi zo outraged at ah normal waghtik okkurenze zhows latz foolizhnezz agh inexperienze. Lat ahm relinquizhed uv da name Gorkil, agh if lat take anothur ztep further, mi will konzider lat whitewazh, too."

"Alzo, wi nevur made 'em klomp. Dat waz juzt an idea."

Sandra pondered when this could have happened, she never remembered a raid. Regardless she commented on it. "An orc with some common sense? That's rich." She looked to her mother, handing her the missive. "Read this!"

-

She awaited an appropriate amount of time. "How can I send a letter expressing my amazement that someone has the confidence to say such truths?" She asked, somewhat jokingly as she pinned the paper back on it's post. "Maybe the Orcs will see sense and come to some sort of agreement." She jested to her mother before they both walked off.

-

"Wub dah zkah? Diz zound lyke a pinkiez scribz. Lat kall latzelf ah Gorkil, lat am a boot liker ob kannonizt muttz. Ib lat hab aneh 'onoah leb, put latz blah tuw ah 'onah klomp. Loike dah tru Gorkil way." Jreg'Gorkil would mention lamenting about a 'Gorkil' who he's never heard of. He'd spit on the return letter to this supposed Gorkil, "Whytewazh zkum."

Grommash upon receiving word of this message squints at it briefly before replying "This is the stupidest thing I've ever read in my life. This idiot is white washed, especially considering the really weird clothes and canonist cross."  Grommash would hand his edict to a goblin attendant and return to examining the designs of the new city.

Grothzark'Dom reads the sloppy missive, speaking to a nearby gobo at Krugmar's roaring goifire "Diz whitewash glob be blahin' about dishonor agh legacy? But he ztill does nub understand Krug'z only law. Da rite ob da pit. If he haz an izzue then he muzt challenge to mayk change - otherwize he muzt fall in line." he pauses "If he refuses Krug'z law hiz life iz forfeit."

taxseason_orc_and_goblin_talking_around_a_bonfire_8k_art_silhou_224a463b-4a52-4eab-976e-570fc6f45846.png?ex=6593912a&is=65811c2a&hm=c4afe137433f3f32ee79f1f33b724318bac26589bba0d95275008dcad0ea7043&

The scarred veteran Himdokh reads the missive with critical scrutiny, “Wub da zkah is diz? Neva zeen diz uruk in dah zity before. How honourable would H’futh nationz againzt dub be? Dah orc taykez pride in a fierze battle.”

4 hours ago, Narthok said:

Grommash upon receiving word of this message squints at it briefly before replying "This is the stupidest thing I've ever read in my life. This idiot is white washed, especially considering the really weird clothes and canonist cross."  Grommash would hand his edict to a goblin attendant and return to examining the designs of the new city.

Foo'tzie Da Footstabbah is handed the missive from Grommash, he delivers it to to every Wargoth in the land. Additionally, the snickering fiend begins plotting with his underlings. A vile plot to steal Varn's shoes and sever his tendons was now in the works.. Woe to any who anger the Foo'tzie clan.

Edited by drfate786

Gob Ztabba-Zniffa, the disfigured goblin nods as he reads the missive over his soup of high-elf ear and human tongues: "Yub - da Kruggiez flatten kubz agh Zmawlz nub da mention da kidnappingz- izi onli matter ohv tik wen znagaz bekum ahn ting again. Da Gitz nub even gruk Blah - iziz konnektion to da zpiritz iz weak! " the goblin cackles, raising his large nose to the air, giving himself a whole extra FOOT in height as he hollars to the sky! "Who iz whitewazhed agh un-honu-... un-horbun-... un-horianble now!? "