JERRY'S FERRY

SmackSmack

"The Lord's radiance shines upon all, it would so seem."

John of Aaun pondered, the matter, on which he was being briefed, still relatively foreign to him.

The tired Reinmaren, Klaus von Berkhoven, read the missive then mulled over the idea of awarding such a hit of a song himself! He would then look over the walls of Reinmar he was watching over, in the direction of the harbor of Haense, as the chilled, seasonal wind blew through his auburn hair. “Danke, Jerry.”

The Hohkmati, Asmund Vincent Fyr, would then put the missive in his pocket after he read it, returning to pulling the dents out of his ferrum armor. “We’re so back.”

“Aw yeah cheers geeza, see you round for Tuvmas cheer.” Said Ser Rickard from the tavern, raising his mug for Jerry.

Within the southern capital of Portoregne, the Amiratus of Balian would comb through her historical art of acts, specifically those of Ferrymen origin. She would find that amongst her extensive collection of autographs - those including the only autograph given from Captain Banjo himself - she had yet to collect one from Jerry. “No. . .no, this simply will not do.” And so the Princess set off from the capital in search of her newest prized autograph - in disguise of course. 

Grand Regent Sigrun 'Undeadslayer' Stonehammer nods approvingly of the new ally.

"Vereh gud, er.. ferreh gud."

He snickers at his own joke before erupting into a thundering laugh. 

"ZEHAHAHAHAR!"

"Time to kill an Orc, I guess." Adrien shrugged

A certain, now dead Countess recieves the news of new forces Joining the Covenant, clapping cheerfully, knowing damn well the Seven skies will soon be plagued by Veletzers.

Gregorius Roa looks at the missive in his quarters, humming for a while and nodding 
"Thanks Jerry" he said before storing the missive into his desk, quite surprised orcs joined human forces

Tristan de Lyons walks around Balian, singing 'Jerry the Orc' incessantly.

12 minutes ago, Pureimp10 said:

"I wonder how much room they have left on that yacht?" asks Patriarch Josef

"Always take the yacht cruising over the lifeboat sinking, right?" Remarked Ser Rickard to his good friend, the Patriarch Josef, as he thought about how many suddenly disappeared in wars gone by.

"I thought this war was about stopping the Brigands and Veletz both..." the Magister would mutter with a sigh as the missive would reach him "I suppose war brings strange bedfellows, and people can be reformed...I suppose time shall tell if they return to their ways once the war is through and it is convenient for them..."

Edited by SmartScout

Bjorn the Brash waved at Jerry as he got on the Yacht. "Hey Jerry!"

Adzy being a fan of Banjos music looked at the missive and couldn't help but let out a slight smile as he saw his name mentioned, it was of course short lived as he read on, realising what has happened.