MissToni’s Building Commissions

MissToni

MissToni’s Building Commissions

So after doing some long thinking and going back and forth on if I were doing build commissions to those that asked me or tried to get one from me in the past I have decided to try and now officially open up commissions, though I am not as fully fledged of a builder as some others are on this server I will do my best to fulfill the wishes of the commissioner. 

My prices are as of following regardless of if you wish for interior decoration or not:

200 x 200: 150 usd

150 x 150: 120 usd

100 x 100: 100 usd

50 x 50 +/-: 60 usd

Paypal Only

This includes any and all edits to the build. If you wish for edits AFTER the commission has already been finished and paid for we can discuss an added price depending on how big the changes are.

References:

lgqA7VHOO9Z_TbglPsz5zwQcqnAh-_Z00nyDVjDg0r-eRFLaRkdGTEMC1gulwX6Np98UQXCy0PyYCgyiFHwagGh_IGvzy26GGc8o0IOGCcCw6dUrj0ojPGb48CPF9oe7dBWh7CS_7Zbh00Rqr1NmiNM

9M1E_wWQZemy-gQiTPbJUEDaCO6SiNOVZZXrd1SAlDpE2YGEYDdo89sWRW6E9xFnOYtBNckwxNDLnklwkzn7vM4QKrM7MQgUqlH_kya0Qb9OslCEeapYQolWvWZaBIT9mBwrwJAgLFtBU1OwUJd_gIM

One of my recent reference is this keep that I finished this month for my friend @Harald

Though credit goes to @_yink_ for the onion towers + design of the big windows along with interior help from her and @ElvenHuntress

YMtBeAsZ0GaNoSt9xaF2sSiaJgDzi1BgYTRqxARRX23_BbNmJTUMS8S3LCCx1F66HvtvyqV1Lyd4N2NQz2Qxw3ofH2x7X0lphVm1JBR0PvuC_GJlEAzdjrYurG_rug-4DnTLu_a56kZjd0qgsAo3kaM

Another reference from this year was done in the Haense build style.

Along with this I can give the reference of @0zark who I have helped on a couple of commissioned projects when it comes to building, one of these being last map’s Kortrevich keep. @beetle & @Phersades has also been someone I have worked for/together with on building and can attest for my quality.

https://www.lordofthecraft.net/forums/topic/217093-the-county-of-jerovitz/?tab=comments#comment-1938716

If you wish to commission me I will be in need of a build server for the project.

How many business days the build requires depends on the project and or my schedule. But about 1-2 months on average for larger builds. I reserve the right to deny your commission if I believe the references given will be too complex for my building skills, but attempts will be made to challenge myself. 

If one of your commissions requires terraforming I might end up bringing a friend of mine along for the project, where he/she/they will be given a cut of the paycheck.

Contact me on discord if interested: misstoni 

The Jervotiz Keep is one of the many reasons why I still played in Haense back in the day.

It was a beautiful build with everything we needed. To a secret storage room, to an alchemy lab, to dozens of rooms for future generations of Kortrevich's.

There wasn't a day when rp wasn't happening at our keep.

All thanks to @MissToni, @0zark, and @FROGyml for our build.

<3

these are really good. bookmarking this in case i ever have something that has to get built

14 minutes ago, monkeypoacher said:

these are really good. bookmarking this in case i ever have something that has to get built

Thank you so much 😁

I also offer payment plans of a maximum 3 months if you are unable to pay the full price in one sitting. I will then ask for a minimum of 15% paid as a deposit after layout has been made and approved. First month of payment will begin after the build has been finished. No interests or extra fees etc, unless you go over the time period that was agreed upon with the payment plan which upon what you already owe will be increased with $10 after five days and then another $10 for each 30 days you go over. 

Update to portfolio:

Gray Seaward Keep

https://imgur.com/a/GPjiJcg 

Little White Keep

https://imgur.com/a/d9OYBUX