A GRAND CORONATION.

Angr looked over the invitation, giving an approving nod. "Ye've worked hard tae get 'ere, ahm glad tae see two great kings reign back tae back."

16 hours ago, xMuted said:

Shugo Kaito Oijin of Sakuragakure and his people.

Reveal hidden contents

CORONATION IS AT 14TH OF JANUARY 3:30 EST THIS SUNDAY!

"It was the thought that counted," Shugo Kato makes plans with his retinue to accompany Primarch Laevona and attend his fellow templar's coronation - organizing their travel supplies and schedule for the day. 

"Shame.."

Peter lamented, for he knew that Sigrun's rampant darkspawn-killing will halt upon him receiving the REAL crown.

An older dwarf shambles out of bed again at the news, disoriented and far sicklier after the Siege earlier that day. He'd give his wife a weary and tired smile as he took her hands and gave them a squeeze, before moving to prepare for the journey that was about to be had. He'd grab his coat, staff and a gift for the new King-elect, before hobbling over to the door.

"o'I s'pose... if t'ere's one las' event teh make teh trip to, t'is would beh teh one. We'll beh back soon enough luv, o'I promise." @Lirinya

They would then begin the journey back to Urguan, the last journey they would make for quite some time.

30 minutes ago, Terry said:

"o'I s'pose... if t'ere's one las' event teh make teh trip to, t'is would beh teh one. o'I'll beh back soon enough luv, o'I promise."

"Ye've got ne such chance. We're goin' togeth'r, if Sky-Gods allow." Ealisaid remarked to Ulfric as she looped her arm around his to act as a living crutch, "C'mon, ye old thing. Le's cheer Siggeh on."

Andria gazes intently at the invitation, a document to which they were not initially privy. With a subtle huff of intrigue, she gracefully transfers it into the possession of her Queen. @JTMedea

The Newest Minor God arrives. "I forgot to bring a gift." they whisper to their fellow Norlanders.

The Eiriksson beside Io @ichigomaster98 sighs, glancing over them. He flips open his satchel, "Here, I brought something. It can be our tribute."